Nuck81
(Banned)
- 509
- Nuck81
Other than the bad AI and broken economy. GT5 is lacking a few of the exciting details that make an impact that sometimes you don't notice unless they are gone.
Where are the sounds? This is a great driving game, but everything seems so sterile as you move around the track. I want to be immersed, I want the loud, visceral, primal rage as I scream around the track. Except for cockpit shaking a lap around Daytona is as engaging as Driving Miss Daisy. I WANT SOME SOUND!!
Where is the echo as I go through a tunnel? I've had this since racing on my Sega Genesis.
Where is the gravel, dirt, and grit slamming into my car if I get off track? I want to actually hear the pebbles cracking the underbelly of my car. If I overshoot a turn and get into a gravel pit by car should be going bat**** crazy. In GT5 it sounds exactly the same as driving the tarmac, and except for loss of traction it feels the same. In real life if you go off track your basically along for the ride, and maybe done for the day. In GT5 I slow down, turn my car and get back on track losing no more than a second of lap time.
I want the ROAR, I want the dirt, the rocks, I want to be engaged!! C'mon PD, patch this stuff out. Turn GT5 from good driving game to an AMAZING racing game.
Where are the sounds? This is a great driving game, but everything seems so sterile as you move around the track. I want to be immersed, I want the loud, visceral, primal rage as I scream around the track. Except for cockpit shaking a lap around Daytona is as engaging as Driving Miss Daisy. I WANT SOME SOUND!!
Where is the echo as I go through a tunnel? I've had this since racing on my Sega Genesis.
Where is the gravel, dirt, and grit slamming into my car if I get off track? I want to actually hear the pebbles cracking the underbelly of my car. If I overshoot a turn and get into a gravel pit by car should be going bat**** crazy. In GT5 it sounds exactly the same as driving the tarmac, and except for loss of traction it feels the same. In real life if you go off track your basically along for the ride, and maybe done for the day. In GT5 I slow down, turn my car and get back on track losing no more than a second of lap time.
I want the ROAR, I want the dirt, the rocks, I want to be engaged!! C'mon PD, patch this stuff out. Turn GT5 from good driving game to an AMAZING racing game.