The Logo Creators' Thread

United States
FL, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Milky Way
TeamACRZARacingo
GyroxOpex
Note: this thread is for original logos ONLY. Please don't post replicas here. Thanks. :)

Like creating logos? Share your creations here!

Here are a couple of mine to get things started. These are for my Typhoon Industries line of starships in the game Space Engineers. TI mainly makes small ships, ranging from space hypercars to heavy fighters. Typhoon ships are known for sleek, aggressive styling as well as the special emphasis placed on speed, light weight, handling, and when the time calls for it, overwhelming firepower. This emblem attempts to capture the spirit of TI, and I think it does it pretty well.

(Note that this is just a logoform; it's meant to be a reference for, say, a badge, and the lack of color in this version makes it easier to adapt to various incarnations of the TI wordmark.)

I really like this logo because there's a LOT of meaning behind it.
1) The overall shield-like shape of the logo represents honor and morality. In the universe I've created for my SE creations, TI prides itself on being a corporation with a soul; for instance, they won't sell any type of warship to any entities they deem evil or morally questionable.
2) The hard edges throughout the logo represent Typhoon's angular yet sleek design.
3) The shield's split bottom brings to mind Typhoon's signature design element, the Typhoon Twin Prong front end. This element originated on their first ship, the MRS-1 Multirole Fighter, as a way to protect the sniper gun, which was affixed to the front for better aiming. The Twin Prong front end has been carried forward in varying incarnations through all subsequent products.
4) The centerpiece of the badge, the arrow, is an homage to the company's origins as a fighter ship manufacturer.
5) The lines, when looked at vertically, make the arrow appear to be furiously striking down from the heavens, again going back to Typhoon's origins. However, if you look at the white lines at the top horizontally, they form a three-dimensional space progressing towards the center, representing eternal advancement and progress towards the future.

Typhoon Industries badge no wordmark.png

And now, here it is with the Typhoon Industries wordmark.

Typhoon Industries badge plus wordmark.png

-----

But enough about me. This thread isn't just about my stuff; it's about your creations to, so let's see 'em! :D

Last edited:
Made my logo in Windows Paint, and it's inspired by one of the fictional sponsors in MotorStorm:Apocalypse. (Still a work in progress.)
Team INDESTRI Motorsport Logo by Taegon Lewis.png

Well, here's my PS-buttons-inspired personal logo :D
View attachment 627331

Nice 👍

I made a remix, using a brighter shade of black and pastel coloured letters. The colours are in groups of CMY (with the circles represent K). Since there are fifteen circles, there are five groups. The first and fifth group have the darkest shade, the second and fourth group have a slightly brighter shade and the third group have the brightest shade.

girabyte.png

I make a few sometimes. They're shown in the chronological order I made them in. The last 2 are made by request. I guess I could explain the meaning behind 'em, so why not.

These were all made using Photoshop CS6.

MLljC7X.png

For one of my personal companies in Automation, Rennen Automotive. The shape is octagonal as 8 is a lucky Chinese number, as I'm of Chinese descent. Orange and blue are the colors of Long Island's flag where I'm from.

hIJ2Xp2.png

Another personal company, Kimura, this logo is really an amalgamation of a bunch of Japanese clan symbols. I'm considering re-doing all the metalwork since it isn't as good as I'd like it.

CdMZexg.png

This logo was for one of my friends named Cello. It's actually a pun since he loves them so much. The Cello is usually played on the bass clef. The logo is an "S", the first letter of his company's name (Shromet), made from 2 bass clefs. PUN CITYYY!

2hCrYDx.png

Also made for a friend, I think the Union Jack is pretty obvious in this one. It's a British company, blah blah blah.

Here's one I made a couple of years ago for an online European GT championship:

EGTC.png

I made a similar one for an American championship, but I don't know where it is...

And a fictional car brand:

VOLPE2 copy.png

Volpe is fox in italian. The logo shape can be seen a stylized fox head in white, or as the white end of the tail.

I make a few sometimes. They're shown in the chronological order I made them in. The last 2 are made by request. I guess I could explain the meaning behind 'em, so why not.

These were all made using Photoshop CS6.

MLljC7X.png

For one of my personal companies in Automation, Rennen Automotive. The shape is octagonal as 8 is a lucky Chinese number, as I'm of Chinese descent. Orange and blue are the colors of Long Island's flag where I'm from.

hIJ2Xp2.png

Another personal company, Kimura, this logo is really an amalgamation of a bunch of Japanese clan symbols. I'm considering re-doing all the metalwork since it isn't as good as I'd like it.

CdMZexg.png

This logo was for one of my friends named Cello. It's actually a pun since he loves them so much. The Cello is usually played on the bass clef. The logo is an "S", the first letter of his company's name (Shromet), made from 2 bass clefs. PUN CITYYY!

2hCrYDx.png

Also made for a friend, I think the Union Jack is pretty obvious in this one. It's a British company, blah blah blah.
Hey, do you take requests for touch-ups?

I guess I wouldn't mind.
Then could you take my logo from the OP and polish it up and make it look all shiny and awesome like you did the Bonham logo? And maybe make it as big as the Bonham logo too.

Here it is again, just to save you some scrolling:

typhoon-industries-badge-no-wordmark-png.626988

Back