The Lotus Elise 111R 04' vs.

• Thread starter Ravens_Boi
  • 23 comments
United States
United States
Ravens_Boi
What cars are faster or as fast as the Elise 111R at 500pp because I was having a hard time with 2 guys last night!!! They were very fast in these cars man! And I was driving pretty damn good but they were pulling on me a bit before I changed my transmission a bit but just in the corners they were nasty! And maybe because it's so light idk but what cars are very competitive with the Elise or even faster at 500pp???!!!!

Which M3? The GTR or M3? And maybe I don't know....is the GSXR that funny looking little car?

Well it boils down to which you prefer more with the M3s. The CSL is a good choice (above M3 but below GTR) but I haven't tried the GTR. The GSXR is that light Suzuki car, with no windshield. Looks kind of like a hot wheels car- check Suzuki dealership you can't miss it :lol:

Well it boils down to which you prefer more with the M3s. The CSL is a good choice (above M3 but below GTR) but I haven't tried the GTR. The GSXR is that light Suzuki car, with no windshield. Looks kind of like a hot wheels car- check Suzuki dealership you can't miss it :lol:
Lol yeah I saw and races against it last night but man the gy driving it was fast hell.......I beat him and he beat me.......1st and 2nd....but it was really fast in the corners but I was pulling on him pretty good in the straights

Lol yeah I saw and races against it last night but man the gy driving it was fast hell.......I beat him and he beat me.......1st and 2nd....but it was really fast in the corners but I was pulling on him pretty good in the straights
Yeh it's hella quick but it's not all that fun to use. Have you tried an RUF or had a go at blasting round a civic? Civic Type R is FF but if you're looking for fun as well that's your car.

Try the miura or the rx500 If you don't want to drive the GSXR. The NSX type R is NOT the fastest car and wont compare to the 111r if it's driven well.

The GSXR will dominate the 111R around a track every day.
I gotcha!!! And yeah my rooms are street cars only and drivers got pretty mad when that beung that car out lol

Yeh it's hella quick but it's not all that fun to use. Have you tried an RUF or had a go at blasting round a civic? Civic Type R is FF but if you're looking for fun as well that's your car.
I have a civic type r but haven't drove it much and I have a ruf bit haven't drove it much ither

Try the miura or the rx500 If you don't want to drive the GSXR. The NSX type R is NOT the fastest car and wont compare to the 111r if it's driven well.
Exactly.....if a good driver is in the 111r I don't think the NSX has a chance

Exactly.....if a good driver is in the 111r I don't think the NSX has a chance
But the muira is really fast, it just costs a lot of money I think

NSX Type R 02 is the fastest car at 500pp. Evora 09 is pretty damn fast too (though of these 3, it's the hardest to drive at the limit). RX7 Spirit R Type A is just a little bit slower than the NSX.

The RX7 is the easiest to drive and tune of these three.

I don't know about concept cars or racecars for this bracket though, and all my testing was done on sports tyres.
You are correct but it seemed as if the RX-7 was lacking power......I mean jus me getting pulled on so bad but it was quick in the cars

Last edited by a moderator:
You are correct but it seemed as if the RX-7 was lacking power......I mean jus me getting pulled on so bad but it was quick in the cars
You have to learn the quote function my man. 5 posts in a row is a no no. Anyway, AFAIR, the GSXR and RX500 are the class of the field at 500pp.

You will find the edit button right next to the quote button. Double posting is frowned upon and you got 4 in a row.

And the Ferrari Dino can be real competitive at the 450-500pp level and it manages to beat a lot of cars. I'm not sure if it's performance is as strong as the Elise however. Maybe if you have a pretty good tune.

@Ravens_Boi heres a word of advice. Multiple posting is frowned upon on forums like this. Use the edit button next time.

Edit: treed by @Johnnypenso

And the Ferrari Dino can be real competitive at the 450-500pp level and it manages to beat a lot of cars. I'm not sure if it's performance is as strong as the Elise however. Maybe if you have a pretty good tune.

@Ravens_Boi heres a word of advice. Multiple posting is frowned upon on forums like this. Use the edit button next time.

Edit: treed by @Johnnypenso
It wasn't on purpose, somebody just notified me of this as well

We've been over this a million times, the Suzuki GSX-R/4 is the fastest at 500PP.
there are exceptions, for example if you bolt on RS tyres and go for a track with ludicrously long straights (80's Sarthe), but on normal tracks and normal tyres, there is nothing faster.
If you dont want to use the GSX-R/4 because its a concept, then the Mazda RX500, Lamborghini Miura, KTM X-bow street, and Lotus Elise 111R is not far behind.
If you use RS tyres and maybe even have SRF on, you'll find there are a few FF cars too that keeps up aswell, Honda Civic Type R and Ford Focus RS are 2 cars that will get you a win. But again, on normal tyres and SRF off, they dont stand a chance.

Forget the M3's, NSX's and the likes, for the top times you need a lightweight (below 1000kg) MR car. On normal tyres there is just no way around this.

Last edited:
We've been over this a million times, the Suzuki GSX-R/4 is the fastest at 500PP.
there are exceptions, for example if you bolt on RS tyres and go for a track with ludicrously long straights (80's Sarthe), but on normal tracks and normal tyres, there is nothing faster.
If you dont want to use the GSX-R/4 because its a concept, then the Mazda RX500, Lamborghini Miura, KTM X-bow street, and Lotus Elise 111R is not far behind.
If you use RS tyres and maybe even have SRF on, you'll find there are a few FF cars too that keeps up aswell, Honda Civic Type R and Ford Focus RS are 2 cars that will get you a win. But again, on normal tyres and SRF off, they dont stand a chance.

Forget the M3's, NSX's and the likes, for the top times you need a lightweight (below 1000kg) MR car. On normal tyres there is just no way around this.
I do agree with this, slightly off topic the BMWs do quite well at 550-600pp, while I was blasting about my dodge Concept. Also, at 500pp if you're not looking for speed but stock cars close to it try:
- Tuscan speed 6
- mustang boss 302
- Ruf rgt
- evo super rally (rally car of course)
- 8C competizone
- daytona
- some Esprits

In addition, why not try the Motorsport Elise at 500pp

I've taken everything thing in and I'll try out some things but Thankyou so much I really appreciate that!

Back