Boz Mon Messages 1,478 Feb 19, 2005 #1 The song by Traffic is awsome but I was wondering if anyone knows wtf it means? I did some searches but came up with nothing.
The song by Traffic is awsome but I was wondering if anyone knows wtf it means? I did some searches but came up with nothing.
RandomHero Messages 153 Feb 19, 2005 #2 Great album 👍 , another notable mention from that would have to be 'light up or leave me alone'.
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Feb 20, 2005 #3 Wow, that's a blast from my past. I must have listened to that album about 700,000 times when I was in high school. It was the late '60s and early '70s... I wouldn't look to much for literal meaning in it.
Wow, that's a blast from my past. I must have listened to that album about 700,000 times when I was in high school. It was the late '60s and early '70s... I wouldn't look to much for literal meaning in it.