"The lunatics are taking over the asylum..."Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pupik
  • 3 comments
  • 527 views

Pupik

dig the bolts in my neck
Staff Emeritus
Messages
19,940
United States
Alabamamania
Whos sings this song? (I tried a search on Google and nothing matched what I was looking for.)

I heard this song once around 2000, but it's really from the early 1980's (borrowed an old tape that was mixed around 1984).

It's a somber-sounding song, really creepy in a way, but from what I imagine, it's likely the title of the song, because it's repeated over and over again. I've never heard it on the radio, so it's got to be something obscure.

Can anybody point me in the right direction with this song?
 
Sounds about right, judging by a few searches for "Fun Boy Three."

(I'm afraid I'd get some weird looks asking for an album by them.)
 
This got me interested, so a little donkeying revealed that the song is called :
"The Lunatics HAVE taken over the asylum".... First impressions a little later ;)

(Was releasec in 1981 btw.)
 
Back