The lyrics story gameMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter qjasonp
  • 4 comments
  • 582 views
Messages
959
I thought of this after posting in the story game at the rumble strip.


Heres how it works.

We are going to make up a story using only song lyrics.
you must type at least one line from any song,and put the song and its Sanger/group.

I'll get it started.

Pistols shots ring out in the barroom night
Enter Patty Valentine from the upper hall
She sees the bartender in a pool of blood
Cries out "My God they killed them all"..........


Bob Dylan - Hurricane
 
Give me time

To realise my crime

Let me love and steal
I have danced
Inside your eyes
How can love be real


do you really want to hurt me?

~boy george :lol: :indiff:

can we do this with just "one line" song lyrics?
for purpose in completing eachothers sentences.
 
Originally posted by kirkis9 can we do this with just "one line" song lyrics?
for purpose in completing eachothers sentences.

Yes,and you can also add lib some between lines so it makes sense.




:edit: Can we forget about the things
I said when I was drunk
I didn’t mean to call you that

Lit : My Own Worst Enemy
 
Who killed bambi?

Sex pistols.:D
 
Kentucky Fried Chicken is all I see it's a hella fried way to start your day
Sublime
 
Back