The Mercedes SLS Ghost of Trial Mountain

• Thread starter Lotus380
  • 28 comments
Lotus380
2012-02-15193010.jpg

Along with Nessey and the monkey on Trial Mountain, I have found something else rather strange. When I was driving online with my friend, we stopped in a corner on Trial Mountain to look at our cars. I hit the rear-view button, and perfectly formed from the reflection of a cloud, a ghost face, sitting in my passenger side. The face itself is all cloud, and the head shape is made from the headrest of the seat. His left eye is bigger than his right eye, or perhaps hes missing his right eye, and he seems to have a mustache. The left side of his face is in shadow, and the lower part of the cloud makes up his shoulders. As soon as I saw this I took the picture. You may not see what I see, but hopefully the description will help!

That's not a ghost, it's Jenkins. By the way, he says you're slow.

lol.

Gotta be a reflection off the windshield, as it looks a lot more forward than your driver.

I'm sorry, but the second I read "he has a mustache" I burst out laughing. I couldn't even continue reading the story

Seriously SLS AMG?
Just had to do it. :sly:
Aaanyways, that's a nice imagination you got there bubby, can I have what you're having? ;)

I got to be the guy to do this first.... I think it's a JACKLE IT'S A JACKLE IT'S A JACKLE

It looks like jesus. Seriously am I the only one thinks it looks like him? Oh and by the way this must mean something.....

SLS RM for the future maybe?

Latest Posts

Back