The Missing Tracks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Plopper
  • 0 comments
  • 387 views
Messages
97
I know that this topic has been talked about at length on other threads, but do you guys realise just how many tracks are missing?

I remember reading an interview with KY that said ALL past GT tracks would be in GT4, well I can name 36 that aren't???

Complex String
Green Forest Roadway
Grindelwald
Motorsports Land
Pike’s Peak
Red Rock Valley
Rome
Rome Night
Rome Short
Seattle Short
Smokey Mountain North
Smokey Mountain South
Special Stage Route 11 (GT1)
Special Stage Route 11 (GT3)
Super Speedway (I know Motegi Oval is similar, BUT)
Tahiti Dirt Route 3
Tahiti Road
Test Course (Original)

plus the reverse versions makes 36 tracks!!!

One or two missing tracks would be OK but that many?

Personally I miss SS Route 11 (GT1) the most, I can still remember the pain I had trying to get the Griffith 500 around that course in the licence tests.

But what about you guys?

What do you miss, are glad to see the back of and why?

Oh! and do you remember them all? I didn't, until I was looking through some old guides I have.
 
Back