the...Mitsubishi Evolution VIII FQ-400 scans

  • Thread starter Thread starter I6-4-eva
  • 20 comments
  • 916 views
Messages
970
United States
Nor. California
dance551-page1.jpg

dance551-page2.jpg

dance551-page3.jpg

dance551-Page4a.jpg

dance551-Page4b.jpg

dance551-Page5.jpg

dance551-page6.jpg

dance551-Page7.jpg

dance551-Page9.jpg
 
sexy.
 
Makes my wet my pants and not be upset about it
 
Must have a carbon fiber body, otherwise the hp per pound ratio isn't going in favour of the 3.6 sec's
 
TwinTurboJay I noticed your sig and I'm just wondering maybe you have it backwards. Shouldn't it be 'Power is nothing without control'? Makes more sense to me :)
 
Sweet, i'd own one. 400bhp is quite a lot for a production saloon, i like it ;)
 
gmartin
TwinTurboJay I noticed your sig and I'm just wondering maybe you have it backwards. Shouldn't it be 'Power is nothing without control'? Makes more sense to me :)

naw man, it is a play on words....something a redeck would say...and think about it, you could have a vitz 1.5 rs with a 50/50 weight dist. but it sure as hell is not going to beat a pontiac grand prix gtp with 60/40 weight dist....it goes both ways
 
Man, does that car go like stink, I'd like to see that car in all black, that'd be so mean looking.:drool:
 
that is one... sweet evo 8 :drool: Just wondering... how much does it cost.. it probably said it in the article but im partially blind i guess... :) I wonder what subaru is gonna do to answer this new "remix" of the Evo. Computer focused engineering vs
Structural balance and effeciency... who will win in the end..?


:EDIT: hm.... 40,000 or something euros is a quite a bit. but could be considered a bargain when compared to cars of similar pricing or performance.
 
Nice to know that you can go over 140mph in this beastie and not have any warning lights on! :nervous:
 
Really, you'd rather have an STI than this FQ400?:odd:
 
JW is crazy, lol. I've never driven the latest STi, but the evo VIII MR has amazing handling and accelleration so w/ the uppe'd horsepower and other mods the FQ must be insane.... insane :scared:
 
Are we going to get the 400hp model? Please say so!

*gets down on knees and prays*
 
I'm so with you there!

*Immediately jumps to the ground and prays alongside Victor.👍
 
I'd still take the zonda, but that evo would be great to have too.
 
RacyBacy
Nice to know that you can go over 140mph in this beastie and not have any warning lights on! :nervous:

hmm the check engine light is on.
 
Back