The mont's small Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter the-mont
  • 17 comments
  • 801 views
Messages
487
Messages
monty
this is what i have, the interesting ones, that is..

BOOKED UNTIL THE 31TH, SO GARAGE CLOSED FOR BUISNES UNTILL THEN.
you can leave your "wants" and "have" so i can book for later or contact you.

Alfa Romeo - 2.5 V6 Ti '93 - 0km
Amuse - Carbon R (R34) '04 - 0km
BMW - 320i Touring Car '03
BMW - McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Fiat - Coupe Turbo Plus '00 (my real life car :) )
Ford - GT '05 - midnight blue color with white stripes
HKS - GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04 - 0km
Honda - S2000 LM Race car
Honda - S800 RSC Race Car '68
Lamborghini - Countach LP400 '74 -orange, fully tuned, won historic cup with it
Lamborghini - Countach LP400 '74 - 0km, Black
Lexus - IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04
Mercedes - 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91
Nissan - CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93 - 0km
Nissan - R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Nissan - GT-R SpecV (GT Academy version) '09 - s licence Gold
Renaultsport - Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
RUF - CTR2 '96
RUF - Yellow Bird '87
Saleen - S7 '02
Shelby - GT350R '65 - white with blue stripes
Suzuki - GSX-R/4 Concept '01
Toyota - MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car '89 - 0km

And ofcourse X2010
 
Last edited:
I'll give a Miura P400 for the X2010
 
one orange and one blue

sounds ugly, but i'll take it :)
only have a slot open on the day after tomorrow, like in 38 hours if that's ok with you.
 
sounds ugly, but i'll take it :)
only have a slot open on the day after tomorrow, like in 38 hours if that's ok with you.

so thats the 29th then we trade,would you like the blue or the orange?
 
yup, 29th
the orange i guess..
 
yup, 29th
the orange i guess..

cool mate will add you to the list for the 29th

psn doobieduck

am i sendin it to monty aye?
 
What's the Alfa??

it's the red ugly touring car that looks like it already hit a wall b4 the race..
but it's few millions in the ucd, and i got this one from the 1000 ticket, so it's 0.km
 
What you interested for it... I want that car!!

I have these ready to trade (most are a lot less than that car) but I have about 150 cars in my garage, so willing to trade something else if I have it!!
 
i have a grey with blaack FGT i would trade for the BMW mclaren, lemme know
 
What you interested for it... I want that car!!

well.. i'm already booked for the next 3 days. so i'll have to see what i need then..
and if you won't have it by then.
but i'll keep it on 0km and we'll be in touch.
 
well.. i'm already booked for the next 3 days. so i'll have to see what i need then..
and if you won't have it by then.
but i'll keep it on 0km and we'll be in touch.

Sounds good...
 
ill give ya a mx5 for that coupe turbo plus
 
I want the Alfa 155 but not sure what it's worth really, perhaps giving me a hint?
 
I want the Alfa 155 but not sure what it's worth really, perhaps giving me a hint?

Well, it costs few millions in the ucd, and this one is with 0.0km
And I'm trading it soon for a speed 8 bentley.
So I guess pretty much.
 
Back