The most annoying "GT Wishes" ever - Hall of Fame

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 160 comments
  • 15,361 views
My opinion was of what I considered to be an annoying wish, and you didn't understand so I had to explain, not my fault.

Well guys, lets end this argument... with A boot to the head "thump"
 
Didn't they have a Nascar Taurus as a Racing Modification for the Taurus SHO back in GT2?
 
Didn't they have a Nascar Taurus as a Racing Modification for the Taurus SHO back in GT2?
Yeah, they did. Think it had the #6 Valvoline livery as well.
 
Here's a comment I found on youtube that I don't believe at all:

"its of the upmost importance for ANY driving game in the 21st century to have damage physics."

WTF???
 
I agree that the "drive to events like in NFS" is pretty dumb. However it does touch upon something that WOULD actually really make the game fun - there should be non-track drives that you can participate in. Imagine if they modelled a good chunk of the pacific coast highway and allowed you to drive it in any road car with any time and weather conditions you wanted. I think allowing for a good cruise or two would be really nice. But definitely not the NFS style crap.
 
spectators are a stupid waste.

first lap: oh hey, there's a blurry lookin fella waving his hand. cool i guess.

lap 2: there he is again...doing the same thing. i'm going to stop and watch him, see if he does anything different. nope. same canned animation jerkily stitched together.

oh and the spectator sounds are irritating as all hell. especially the air horns.

And not only annoying, after a (very short) while, they become disturbing.
 
I would love to see the MGA and B along with the Triumph TR 3 and 6.
I'll also echo everyone else's request for AI drivers to be a bit more sporting.:grumpy:
SUV's? Assault vehicles? An SUV with the driver on a cell phone is an assault vehicle. Can you imagine an AI driven Lincoln Navigator?:scared:
 
I would love to see the MGA and B along with the Triumph TR 3 and 6.
I'll also echo everyone else's request for AI drivers to be a bit more sporting.:grumpy:
SUV's? Assault vehicles? An SUV with the driver on a cell phone is an assault vehicle. Can you imagine an AI driven Lincoln Navigator?:scared:

The real soccer-mom/teenage girl simulator.
 
How about this for an annoying wish -- insisting that the next Gran Turismo must have absolutely nothing to do with the Need for Speed series and vehemently denouncing any feature or idea that has appeared in or is reminiscent of one of those games.

As hard as they try, not everything EA comes up with is stupid.
 
Back