The most annoying person you met on gt5

  • Thread starter Thread starter chase94
  • 10 comments
  • 1,330 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
155
United States
GA
Messages
chase94
im jut wondering what the most annoying person you met on gt5 was i met this 1 guy who would not stop singing and screaming and cussing on the mic.....but he said he was drunk:cheers: then later he came back and was more sober.....
 
I got really schnockered one night and raced online. I was singing and swearing on my mic like it was American Idol tryouts. But I sobered up and went back and calmed down.
 
I got really schnockered one night and raced online. I was singing and swearing on my mic like it was American Idol tryouts. But I sobered up and went back and calmed down.
:lol::lol::lol:
 
Jeff Gordon
 
Stevie Wonder! One of those dummies that drive like nobody else is on the track.
 
Jeff Gordon

This.

NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch

:mad:
 
The car is heavy, don't hit the cones. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
 
This.

NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch, NASCAR racing requires soft touch

:mad:

Don't hit the cones. :trouble:
 
I got really schnockered one night and raced online. I was singing and swearing on my mic like it was American Idol tryouts. But I sobered up and went back and calmed down.

made my day..
 
I don't see much difference between this thread and this one :).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back