The most annoying race in GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoseBaiona
  • 6 comments
  • 899 views
Messages
250
Messages
JoseBaiona
It's pretty much the NR-A B-Spec race. I hate it.

I had a eunos roadster which i had got in some event i cant clearly remember. I tuned it, tried the event, lost miserably. Bob wouldn't even get close to any other roadster, and they all seemed to be faster than me.

So i bought the Roadster RS to see if my luck would change. I guess not. A stock Roadster RS is unfortunate in this race.

I seriously can't finish this race, it's super annoying. :sick:

Any tips?
 
The tires.

Change it to sports hard tires. If you use comfort tires, you will lose.
 
I'm actually stuck with the same race. I have a healthy tuned roadster, but bob just can't handle it. He pegs full throttle halfway through EVERY turn and spins out. So damn frustrating.

Why can't Bspec drivers use traction control??
 
A bit of tuning will help alot i had a similar prob, also you must let your driver evolve, i dunno it just happened my driver was coming out the hairpins smoothly all of a sudden rather than skidding and spinning , its like he`d learned.
 
Well i slowed down his pace and he's going fine. I guess it helps alot.

EDIT: Well i beat it. For anyone stuck in this, try slowing Bob's pace, it really helps.
 
I'm actually stuck with the same race. I have a healthy tuned roadster, but bob just can't handle it. He pegs full throttle halfway through EVERY turn and spins out. So damn frustrating.

Why can't Bspec drivers use traction control??

My first B-spec driver started doing that after I used him for 5 or 6 straight races, so I switched to my 2nd one, and he won that particular race easier. Then, after I used #2 B-spec driver for 8 straight races, he started driving that way, too. Could it be that they programmed in the drivers getting tired? I'm going back to driver #1 for a few races and see if driver #2 recovers any. (B-spec #2 won seven straight races, and then started screwing up!)
 
Back