I just bouight the DFP and its just FING amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So damn realistic and perfectly controllable! My GT4 still isnt here dammit, but it works incredible with Prologue!
Asian slimline PS2 £122 delivered (I do have other Japanese games so not a total waste)(The Asian PS2 even has a UK plug and works on UK voltage as I think do all the new slimline PS2 mains units)
GT4 (Japanese) £32 delivered.
I bought both items from Yes-Asia as they will pay the VAT and duty. They ship items to the UK and then re-post them there. The game arrived on the Tuesday after the New Year Bank Holiday (the 4th), having been emailed to say it had been shipped on December 30th. Having discovered the Swap Magic problem I ordered a Japanese slimline PS2 on January the 5th only to be told that their suppliers couldn't get one (that was the 13th January. I imeediately ordered an Asian one and was emailed to say it had been shipped on the 19th. It arrived on the 21st.
I have the PAL GT4 on pre-order (£28.99) and am seriously considering the US version (may be the only one with mph in it) which will cost just over £26.
I just bouight the DFP and its just FING amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So damn realistic and perfectly controllable! My GT4 still isnt here dammit, but it works incredible with Prologue!
Glad you like it.. Its well worth the cash, but lemme tell you something, you think it's good with Prologue, you wait till you get GT4, its a million times better!!
All controllers for the PS2 are interchangeable as far as regions are concerned. The wheel is USB (U standing for Universal) so I don't see any problems with that. I use my original Logitech wheel (bought with GT3) with the PS2 and also with a PC. The PC even managed to recognise it.