The Most Realistic CAR COLLECTION in GTA Online is now OPEN for tours!

• Thread starter MrT17
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
London
TDR_MrT17
I am happy to say that the collection I have been working on for a few years now, is finally finished and ready to be viewed. From the person who loves cars for the people who loves cars!
Collection contains:
  • Over 180 cars​
  • Over 70 modded cars​
  • All cars painted in real life colors​
  • Classic American and European cars​
  • Japanese Domestic cars​
  • Rally cars​
  • Modern Sports and Supercars​
  • Rare cars​
  • All cars represent real life specs​

If you are interested in tours or have any questions, reply to this thread or PM me.

Collection is located on PS4

Grand Theft Auto V_20220928000432.pngGrand Theft Auto V_20220928202837.png
Grand Theft Auto V_20220928203453.pngGrand Theft Auto V_20220928201232.png
Grand Theft Auto V_20220929220152.pngGrand Theft Auto V_20220929224132.png
Grand Theft Auto V_20220929223415.pngGrand Theft Auto V_20220929225331.png
Grand Theft Auto V_20230309000855.pngGrand Theft Auto V_20221226194411.pngGrand Theft Auto V_20220930235656.pngGrand Theft Auto V_20221226210046.png

I am keen on giving cars away too!

Last edited:
Has your car collection been modded in any way? Or are these the standard close but not copyright infringing original GTA cars? I hadn't played in years, and some of these look really close to real licensed vehicles.

If it's modded, wow, I had no idea you could mod the consoles now. I used to do it on PC all the time.

Has your car collection been modded in any way? Or are these the standard close but not copyright infringing original GTA cars? I hadn't played in years, and some of these look really close to real licensed vehicles.

If it's modded, wow, I had no idea you could mod the consoles now. I used to do it on PC all the time.
Hi there! What can be modded on console is done through merging cars and tweaking the data base before cars are out but when they are already in the game's data base. I am not very familiar with the second method as it's very complicated. I have merged most of my cars to my liking, some donor cars and parts have been gifted to me by people who are really into deep with modding. All cars are 100% legit GTA cars I haven't infringed anything, my mods are: Paint textures; exterior color codes; wheel colors; window tints; parts that cannot be applied to stock vehicles but are in the data base; painted interiors on cars that don't have that option in game and also interior colors that we don't have in game; Benny's wheels on cars that aren't Benny's; North Yankton plates. Maybe there is more but I can't remember. I just use these mods to make my cars look as realistic as possible.

Last edited:
Hi there! What can be modded on console is done through merging cars and tweaking the data base before cars are out but when they are already in the game's data base. I am not very familiar with the second method as it's very complicated. I have merged most of my cars to my liking, some donor cars and parts have been gifted to me by people who are really into deep with modding. All cars are 100% legit GTA cars I haven't infringed anything, my mods are: Paint textures; exterior color codes; wheel colors; window tints; parts that cannot be applied to stock vehicles but are in the data base; painted interiors on cars that don't have that option in game and also interior colors that we don't have in game; Benny's wheels on cars that aren't Benny's; North Yankton plates. Maybe there is more but I can't remember. I just use these mods to make my cars look as realistic as possible.
Interesting. So you create more accurate licensed vehicles by modding parts from pre-existing Rockstar parts to create more unique cars Love it.

I think my PC copy is still modded. It's literally all license vehicles. Koenigseggs, Ferraris, Astons, etc. lol

Latest Posts

Back