- 5,954

- 020 A'dam
- Blitz187
- Are u serious?
Hello all,
I was just browsing and searching, but didnt find anything on this subject... I thought it might be cool to make a thread about the most slept on MCs in the world of Hip-hop, be it mainstream or underground. Who do you think is the most slept on MC? By this I mean an MC that spits good lyrics and has good flow butdoesnt get the recognition they deserve suck up to the big names enough to get promoted... I'll start if off with a couple of examples of MCs that I think didnt get the recoginition they deserved...
#1- Percee P.
One of my all-time favorites who didnt make a proper retail album til a year or two ago, but has been around for ages... His album was called Perserverence and produced by Madlib...
-- 1st MC is Planet Asia... 2nd MC is Percee P.
-- Lord Finesse vs Percee P.
#2- Sycorax One
A really good MC IMO... Hard to find stuff about him and I have ONE album of his which I cant even remember the name of... If you run into his material check it out...
So for all the Hip hop heads at GTP (not sure how many there are
)... Who do you think is the most slept on MC??? 
I was just browsing and searching, but didnt find anything on this subject... I thought it might be cool to make a thread about the most slept on MCs in the world of Hip-hop, be it mainstream or underground. Who do you think is the most slept on MC? By this I mean an MC that spits good lyrics and has good flow but
#1- Percee P.
One of my all-time favorites who didnt make a proper retail album til a year or two ago, but has been around for ages... His album was called Perserverence and produced by Madlib...
-- 1st MC is Planet Asia... 2nd MC is Percee P.
-- Lord Finesse vs Percee P.
#2- Sycorax One
A really good MC IMO... Hard to find stuff about him and I have ONE album of his which I cant even remember the name of... If you run into his material check it out...
So for all the Hip hop heads at GTP (not sure how many there are
Last edited: