The Name's Migs!

Philippines
Quezon City
MigsRZXA021
Hi!
I'm Migs! And I live in Asia's pearl known as the Philippines, an archipelago composed of 7,107 islands. But enough about my homeland; let's get to me!

I have been a gamer since my childhood. I wanted to enter the game development career because of my passion for gaming, particularly in the game design field where it is like directing movies.

I found GTPlanet by accident when I was searching for the Lamborghini Murcielago.

I started playing the Gran Turismo series since Day 1, my childhood, when I owned the PS1/PSX. My cousins played it and that game got me really hooked into racing games in general...

I did play GT5 in a steering wheel in a game rental store in a mall. But I do not own even a single steering wheel myself, let alone the Logitech one or the GT Force one.

I look forward for seeking tips and tricks for races as well as customized tuning for my favorite cars whether I want it for good handling, which I prefer to race in, or drifting, like what most hardcore sim racing game fans do. I really need tips and tricks on making the perfect car setting and getting gold in every race.

Speaking of cars, my favorites are as follows:
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution series from the first to the last (By Evo IV, it's the only car series to have the exclusive Active Yaw Control for easy handling and drifting depending on personal car setting).
  • Lamborghini Murcielago and one of its variants, the SuperVeloce
  • Subaru Impreza
  • Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 (The anime Initial D got me hooked into Takumi Fujiwara's signature vehicle. I remember in GT4 owning the Shuichi Shigeno Edition which really resembles the 86 shown in the anime.)
  • Ferrari cars, particularly the F40, F50 (the first time I encountered this is in the game Need for Speed 2 in the PSX; wish this was added in the next GT game), F430 and the Italia.
  • Chevrolet Corvette and Camaro
  • Dodge Viper GTS and its other variants
  • Toyota Supra variants
  • Mazda RX7 FD3S variants (Initial D got me hooked into it obviously...)
And my own list will be updated depending on my preferences...!

So, I hope everyone enjoy themselves here in GTPlanet.net, a haven for all GT enthusiasts - old and new alike... I just wish this is a friendly forum site and that every persons' opinions, mine included, would be tolerable for it to be respected...

Welcome to :gtplanet: Migs! :)

Hope to see you on the forums! 👍

BTW, you have a good taste on cars :sly: I love the Viper also! :D

You might want to click the link on my sig! ;)

Welome to :gtplanet: club.
The first rule of :gtplanet: club is that you do not talk about :gtplanet: club.
The second rule of :gtplanet: club is that you DO NOT TALK ABOUT :gtplanet: club.
The third rule of :gtplanet: club is follow the AUP.
The fourth rule of :gtplanet: club is have fun! :) :cheers:

Welcome aboard. I don't honestly "Welcome" enough of the new users on here! It's always interesting. :)

Welome to :gtplanet: club.
The first rule of :gtplanet: club is that you do not talk about :gtplanet: club.
The second rule of :gtplanet: club is that you DO NOT TALK ABOUT :gtplanet: club.
The third rule of :gtplanet: club is follow the AUP.
The fourth rule of :gtplanet: club is have fun! :) :cheers:

Thanks for the rules. I'll do my best here!

Welcome! Glad to see someone else play Gran Turismo since day one, just like me :sly:
Hope you enjoy it here! :)

Back