• I Miss EA.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I Miss ETX.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
United States
Divided States of America
MikuHime80
The game is now officially out, and it has undoubtedly mixed reception. I have constructed this FAQ to help some on the fence decide eother for or against buying.

Is there a livery editor?
No. There are premade paint schemes in career mode, based on primary sponsors, but that is the extent of custom cars.

Are the repaved Glen and Kentucky tracks in the game?
No. Not as of posting.

Is it true that you only have 6 tracks in Single Race?
Unfortunately, yes. You have to play the game for about 3 hours to unlock another 10, then play for another 3 or so to unlock the rest.

Are blowovers back?
For the first time since 2011, yes, and its very easy on most tracks! (Simulation)

How are the graphics?
C+

Is the replay mode in depth?
Not really. You can control the speed of the playback, change cameras, and jump to the start or finish, but you cant change cars.

Is the game stable?
No. Day one it crashed a good 4 times loading races, and FPS goes down dramatically upon using your mirror. (PS4)

Is there a minimap?
No, but there is a relative, and a stat that shows the split between you and the leader.

Can I play as a female? (Career)
Yes. You can actually change your character at any time in career. If you wanted, you can be genderfluid.

Can I choose my manufacturer and car number? (Career)
Yes. Kind of. You can choose your manufacturer, and number, however, number choices are extremely limited for some reason. You also get no control over the font of the number, unfortunately. Like the character creation, these can be changed at any time.

Sounds?
Play NASCAR Heat or Dirt To Daytona. Its exactly the same.

Physics?

Hows online?
Fantastic netcode, but little to no options for lobbies. The physics are forced to standard* and there is no chat, or any way to kick people out. No private lobbies, either*

Are there player or AI retirements?
No.

*Needs confimed.

*Last Updated 9/14/16*

Last edited:
The game is now officially out, and it has undoubtedly mixed reception. I have constructed this FAQ to help some on the fence decide eother for or against buying.

Is there a livery editor?
No. There are premade paint schemes in career mode, based on primary sponsors, but that is the extent of custom cars.

Are the repaved Glen and Kentucky tracks in the game?
No. Not as of posting.

Is it true that you only have 6 tracks in Single Race?
Unfortunately, yes. You have to play the game for about 3 hours to unlock another 10, then play for another 3 or so to unlock the rest.

Are blowovers back?
For the first time since 2011, yes, and its very easy on most tracks! (Simulation)

How are the graphics?
C+

Is the replay mode in depth?
Not really. You can control the speed of the playback, change cameras, and jump to the start or finish, but you cant change cars.

Is the game stable?
No. Day one it crashed a good 4 times loading races, and FPS goes down dramatically upon using your mirror. (PS4)

Is there a minimap?
No, but there is a relative, and a stat that shows the split between you and the leader.

Can I play as a female? (Career)
Yes. You can actually change your character at any time in career. If you wanted, you can be genderfluid.

Can I choose my manufacturer and car number? (Career)
Yes. Kind of. You can choose your manufacturer, and number, however, number choices are extremely limited for some reason. You also get no control over the font of the number, unfortunately. Like the character creation, these can be changed at any time.

Sounds?

Physics?

*Last Updated 9/14/16*
Oops, someone forgot about the online FAQ. Would you like to elaborate on that?

Oops, someone forgot about the online FAQ. Would you like to elaborate on that?
Oops, someone hasn't tried it yet, and I plan to add what I can as soon as i do. I can add what I do know from others shortly, though.

EDIT: There. Will be more in depth after I log some hours.

Oops, someone hasn't tried it yet, and I plan to add what I can as soon as i do. I can add what I do know from others shortly, though.
How the hell do you know if I tried the game or not? Unlike some people, I don't run out and drop $60 on a crap game. As for adding what you know from others. Let's just say I played it yesterday for 4 gruelling terrible hours at my friends. See above,he's one of "those guys"
Online is a joke,no tuning,no qualifications,should I add more or just stop now? As a die hard Nascar fan for longer than you are old, oops assuming like you did,this is utter junk. I truly thought with the "People" behind this they would have did way better. 3 Nascar games released in 4 years and they are all terrible. This is bargain bin at best.

How the hell do you know if I tried the game or not? Unlike some people, I don't run out and drop $60 on a crap game. As for adding what you know from others. Let's just say I played it yesterday for 4 gruelling terrible hours at my friends. See above,he's one of "those guys"
Online is a joke,no tuning,no qualifications,should I add more or just stop now? As a die hard Nascar fan for longer than you are old, oops assuming like you did,this is utter junk. I truly thought with the "People" behind this they would have did way better. 3 Nascar games released in 4 years and they are all terrible. This is bargain bin at best.
Uh... what? I was referring to myself. Calm down. Any other questions or just ranting?

Uh... what? I was referring to myself. Calm down. Any other questions or just ranting?
Sorry I thought you were saying I haven't tried it. What questions? I have numerous friends who have raced together since Nascar 2003 on PC. We were actually excited we that we could get 40 people online racing again
So of the roughly 18 people on my friends list on PS4,that own the game. Not 1 person is happy about this game.
What else can that say?

Sorry I thought you were saying I haven't tried it. What questions? I have numerous friends who have raced together since Nascar 2003 on PC. We were actually excited we that we could get 40 people online racing again
So of the roughly 18 people on my friends list on PS4,that own the game. Not 1 person is happy about this game.
What else can that say?
I ask if you have questions because this is a FAQ/Q&A thread.

@nascarfan1400 I have Nascar 2011 The Game ( yep, the Eutecnyx one, I got it for free ), played it to death :lol:, how does the physics compare to this one ? Please be elaborate, not just better or detailed :) How does tuning affect the car, like each wheel alignment, springs, damper, ride height, tire pressure ? Have you ever played NR2003 ? How is this one fare in physics simulation ? I might plan to get it when it hits bargain bin.

@nascarfan1400 I have Nascar 2011 The Game ( yep, the Eutecnyx one, I got it for free ), played it to death :lol:, how does the physics compare to this one ? Please be elaborate, not just better or detailed :) How does tuning affect the car, like each wheel alignment, springs, damper, ride height, tire pressure ? Have you ever played NR2003 ? How is this one fare in physics simulation ? I might plan to get it when it hits bargain bin.
I havent tuned much, but wedge has a big difference. The physics are more realistic but not quite as easy. It is a bit different than NR as in things happen a lot quicker. Theres not as much time to react if you slide as there is in NR. But unlike NR, once your car is sliding you can still save it most of the time, its not like NR where its gone for good after it yaws more than 50 degrees. Its exactly the same as NASCAR Heat/Dirt to Daytona on simulation for your car.

I havent tuned much, but wedge has a big difference. The physics are more realistic but not quite as easy. It is a bit different than NR as in things happen a lot quicker. Theres not as much time to react if you slide as there is in NR. But unlike NR, once your car is sliding you can still save it most of the time, its not like NR where its gone for good after it yaws more than 50 degrees. Its exactly the same as NASCAR Heat/Dirt to Daytona on simulation for your car.

Okay, how about comparing to 2011 The game ( Eutecnyx ) physics ? Have you played 2011 ? I never played the original PSX/PC Heat or Dirt To Daytona, so I'm not sure what to expect, I do play NR2003 a lot, more than 2011 The Game.

Okay, how about comparing to 2011 The game ( Eutecnyx ) physics ? Have you played 2011 ? I never played the original PSX/PC Heat or Dirt To Daytona, so I'm not sure what to expect, I do play NR2003 a lot, more than 2011 The Game.
On a 1 to 10 scale, 1 being NR, and 10 being NTG11, its a 3 IMO.

On a 1 to 10 scale, 1 being NR, and 10 being NTG11, its a 3 IMO.

What makes the 2011 is a 10 ? Sorry, I just want to know what sort of physics that most NASCAR fan think about the 2011 ? Does tuning or handling in 2011 have so much flaws compared to NR2003 ? or was it badly received because of bugs and online part ? If Heat is 3, then it must be really good, is it in tire model ?

What makes the 2011 is a 10 ? Sorry, I just want to know what sort of physics that most NASCAR fan think about the 2011 ? Does tuning or handling in 2011 have so much flaws compared to NR2003 ? or was it badly received because of bugs and online part ? If Heat is 3, then it must be really good, is it in tire model ?
I wasnt saying one was better than the other. I was saying that there were two extremes to handling, and that Heat handles more like NR than 2011.

I wasnt saying one was better than the other. I was saying that there were two extremes to handling, and that Heat handles more like NR than 2011.
Oh please! Wholly 🤬 dude. You got stocks in this game. It's not even remotely close to NR.

I don't think i've ever played a worse NASCAR game.

Still worse than the Eutecnyx 2011 and subsequent releases ? I got 2011 for free, so can't really complain :lol:

Theres a reason i didnt give it a 1.

So that means Heat Evo is really good ? I'm confused now :confused: How does the car drive on road course in Heat Evolution ? The 2011 game drives decently on road course like Watkins Glen.

Still worse than the Eutecnyx 2011 and subsequent releases ? I got 2011 for free, so can't really complain :lol:

So that means Heat Evo is really good ? I'm confused now :confused: How does the car drive on road course in Heat Evolution ? The 2011 game drives decently on road course like Watkins Glen.
No the game is by no means better than NR2003. It handles more like NR than it does like 2011. Road courses are... undescribable. Not realistic, though.

Back