interpunct Messages 756 United States Mar 8, 2013 #1 Am I the only one experiencing this issue in the open lobby? PD didn't mention any server maintenance as far as I know.
Am I the only one experiencing this issue in the open lobby? PD didn't mention any server maintenance as far as I know.
Carbonox Messages 11,654 Intercourse, PA Messages Carbonox Mar 8, 2013 #2 With the online racing weekend coming up, this thread had me on my toes... ...but no. The network appears to be perfectly fine. At least I accessed my private lounge perfectly.
With the online racing weekend coming up, this thread had me on my toes... ...but no. The network appears to be perfectly fine. At least I accessed my private lounge perfectly.
interpunct Messages 756 United States Mar 8, 2013 #3 Carbonox With the online racing weekend coming up, this thread had me on my toes... ...but no. The network appears to be perfectly fine. At least I accessed my private lounge perfectly. Click to expand... Sorry for the confusion! That's weird then... I don't get it. The GT Life profiles work fine... It's my private lounge and open lobbies that aren't working. Maybe it's a regional thing? Or can I troubleshoot something to see if it's me?
Carbonox With the online racing weekend coming up, this thread had me on my toes... ...but no. The network appears to be perfectly fine. At least I accessed my private lounge perfectly. Click to expand... Sorry for the confusion! That's weird then... I don't get it. The GT Life profiles work fine... It's my private lounge and open lobbies that aren't working. Maybe it's a regional thing? Or can I troubleshoot something to see if it's me?
eran0004 Messages 12,113 Sweden Messages eran0004 Mar 8, 2013 #4 Can you log on to PSN? Outside the game, that is.