the new logitech steering wheel

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 14 comments
  • 725 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,420
hi gusy im new,well actually im usign soemone elses name they siad i coudl use it so anyway do any of u guys have any info on the new steerign wheel and brakes and gas is the gas pedel sencitive liek u give it half medal it goes half the speed ect. cuase i dotn wanna go out and buy 150 dallor thing and not know about it



thanks, 👍
 
i dont know if you mean the 900 degree wheel or not.
but i mentioned it before, it's worth the bucks, i bought it once it came out last year.
but for the pedals, i think it's sensitive enough...as you press half way means half throttle or light brake
 
If you could clarify what "half medal" meant we might be able to help you. Nut from what i've heard, it isn't a waste of money.
 
He probably means that if you press the throttle pedal for a half, the game sees it as 50% acceleration.
 
yes, exactly, i think that's what he means
and i can answer him, it's pretty sensitive
 
SHAWDY GOT DAMN use correct grammar and punctuation PLEASE. The pedal is well worth it if you have the money. If you dont have the cash... dont break the bank for it just to try it out. Make sure you would really use it and use it well.

Welcome to the forum.
 
First off, learn to search. Although you are new, you have no excuse not to search. Im guessing this isn't the first forum you went too. Beside searching, you should use correct grammar and punctuation as stated by J.J.Snake.

Here's the site with a lot of infomation and details.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44139
 
I wonder why cobra would do something as dumb as let someone else use his name. :lol:

rollazn's link is great, lemme tell you that the pedals are as sensitive as they get. I believe they use lasers, not sure how many levels of pressure there are but feels like over 1000 or so. And 900 deg mode is as accurate as they come. Must buy 👍
 
you can manually calibrate where you want 100% throttle to be too :)
 
thanks guy sorry for the grammar, it was late at night and i was tired lol. oh ya sorry for not using the search thing :scared: :guilty:
 
Blah. ROLLAZN linked it already.
 
rollazn
HAHA!! And it was your thread too!

Yeah I know, and thats what I was gonna link him to.
 
Too bad! I did it first. Im the best, and I always will be.
 
cobragt
hi gusy im new,well actually im usign soemone elses name they siad i coudl use it so anyway do any of u guys have any info on the new steerign wheel and brakes and gas is the gas pedel sencitive liek u give it half medal it goes half the speed ect. cuase i dotn wanna go out and buy 150 dallor thing and not know about it



thanks, 👍

WHOA!

I know I just got off of a 12 hour shift, and I'm pretty beat, but reading this post took every bit of effort I had left. :ouch:

So, Cobragt, and whoever else is using your account, you better read and learn the AUP and the TOS real quick, or Cobragt, you're going to lose your account here.
Whether it was you, (Cobragt, or your buddy) I don't care. You take full responsibility for whoever you let use your account.

Cobragt, or whoever is using his account, better get your stuff squared away, or you will be gone.

And on that note, the thousandth thread on this very subject shall be closed.
 

Attachments

  • threadlock1.jpg
    threadlock1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back