The next bobs 0/0/0 cars! READ OP IS NECESSARY!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thenextbob
  • 8 comments
  • 566 views
Messages
1,208
Antarctica
Bobs Land
Messages
e.e Y have Xbox???
Welcome collectors.Today I'm opening a thread with my 0/0/0 cars for offer.But this time is a little bit different....I will offer 1 car per free day,but you guys need to do an offer better than other's offers to get the car.Who offers the best for me takes it! :)
Today's(3/11/2012) cars is.....:
Toyota FT-86 II Concept 0/0/0 Orange
The best offer gets it!Be quick.If you dont offer something better before 10 minutes of the best offer's post,your offer will not be considered
Be quick and good luck ^^
:gtpflag:TheNextBob:gtpflag:
 
can offer tickets and paints of choice if got them !!!!
 
Damn I'm not free today now :(
 
I offer you my girlfriend, lol. She's gotten to be a pain in my ass lately, lol.
 
paulamag
can offer tickets and paints of choice if got them !!!!

Youre leading now for sure ^^ but the game can change quickly......
 
Well as the rules says the 10 minutes time has been reached.So the car goes to Mjm!I think we're already friends in PNS.When i get home i will send the car.
Note:Do i get a ticjet and the paibts togheter?
 
Sorry I'm confused
 
Sorry I'm confused

You offered the unique(sadly) offer,and so you are the one whos going to trade with me.You offered a ticket and paints for the toyota.Im asking if the Ticket and are togheter like a pack.And i asked if youre in my friend list in PSN :/
EDIT:OOOPS sorry --' My ipod lagged out like a crazy bull and i saw that you posted the first post,so this question is for paulamag --'
 
I'm confused too. In your OP, it says you are offering the car for FREE based on the best offer you recieved. Thats why I was joking with my offer. Kinda of a decieving OP. Maybe you should have worded it differently.

I will offer 1 car per free day,but you guys need to do an offer better than other's offers to get the car.Who offers the best for me takes it!
 
Back