The Nismo TV NISSAN GT SPORT CUP FINAL did you know about this?

• Thread starter CapraKiwi
  • 5 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
So last night I was browsing youtube after doing some daily races then this pops into my front page.

The Nismo TV NISSAN GT SPORT CUP FINAL // LIVE FROM CIRCUIT DE BARCELONA-CATALUNYA. This was the Nissan planned event they held to those who chose Nissan as their manufacturer for the FIA races. Another great event with amazing races. A buzzkill the stream going down 2 laps into the final race and then coming back running at 1 frame per second. I checked on the gran turismo and Kazs' Twitter and no mention of this event, seriously these events need to be promoted more.

Last edited:
I heard about the event but i didn't know when it was going to happen,they seriously need to promote these events more.

In my opinion the Red Bull Event set the bar really high for GTSport Live Events so this fell a bit short,but its still nice to have more Gran Turismo live races.

Last edited:
You guys are absolutely right it wasn't best sign posted was it? Not much I could do on my end either as Nismo had a set promotional strategy, I could only get a quick video out on my Twitter the evening before the event itself.

Hopefully you guys still enjoyed the broadcast though? Was very strange being on colour commentary myself!

You guys are absolutely right it wasn't best sign posted was it? Not much I could do on my end either as Nismo had a set promotional strategy, I could only get a quick video out on my Twitter the evening before the event itself.

Hopefully you guys still enjoyed the broadcast though? Was very strange being on colour commentary myself!

Still a great broadcast just like all the other GT Sport live events,i think if they sort out the marketing part of the events it could be really sucessiful,the Red Bull Ring event and the Nurburgring event already have decent view numbers on youtube and it didn't have a massive promotion

Back