The "no aids" club

  • Thread starter Thread starter bullet360
  • 10 comments
  • 1,191 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
318
I personally find it quite humerous and sad to race with no aids and have the host have every aid turned on with 10 abs IN automatic and still find a corner to spin the tyres on and crash....
Whats your quickest lap times around Nordshleife without aids, tyre wear on with grip off track set to "real"...
I myself accomplished a 6:06 in a tuned stage 3 engine and turbo 650 hp xanavi nismo gt-r 08'... Im proud !
 
After my last blood test I can say that I'm completely, 100% clean.
 
I don't have Aids either..
 
Coxis
After my last blood test I can say that I'm completely, 100% clean.

Ditto.
 
heinz57

Hahaha HIV negative there bud.... You know what im saying.. Tcs, srf, etc all that useless stuff...
 
I don't have aids. I'm not positive... I'm H.I.V positive.
 
I personally find it quite humerous and sad to race with no aids and have the host have every aid turned on with 10 abs IN automatic and still find a corner to spin the tyres on and crash....

YOU make me sad.
 


Everyone has aids.
 
This thread is.. weird..
 
May I join?

magic2520johnson.jpg


Sorry Magic, you don't meet the criteria.


uewb_06_img0380.jpg


:(
 
Thread closed due to a general lack of maturity from everyone but the OP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back