The Offical GTPlanet Car Club (Members needed please folks!!)

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 23 comments
England
Southampton, UK
Pebb--
Pebb
This is the car club for GTPlanet. I was going to stick with my RC car club for my forum.

But since that community on Reving Crazy is still growing slowey, i might aswell start up a Forza Car Club for GTPlanet.

Its up and running now. So if you have Forza and your in a car club, I hope you leave it to join GTPlanet Car Club.

Cool, but x360 is on the horizon and I plan on ditching this gen totally. Maybe a PGR3 club? :D!

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Or Forza 2 don't forgett that mate.

Sorry to drag this out from months ago but I'm well into my copy of Forza at the moment and hope this club is still up and running. I'll be attempting to join tonight when I get in - Anyone on tonight after 10PM for a few races ???

Oh btw Hi to any of you that remember me - Its been a while !!!

I would have joined instantly, but I had been racing with a few guys for a while and they went ahead and invited me since I'm pretty damn good with the lower class cars.

I'll see how it goes in the future, (Is the Club Tag "GTP", and name of the club "GTPlanet Car Club"?

The tag is GTP now, at the moment trying to get Forza to work online through 360. As soon as thats done, I be sure to send invites back out again.

Yeah you can, but I need to get Forza to connect to Live through my 360 at the moment.

Yoda just remembered to join the club, you will need a gamertag. Not like connected through your PC, since the whole online Forza clubs allow members to only join.

If they have a GamerTag.

I would like to join the forza racing team for GTP.
DDMv4. How do i join it? Also i have lots of cars so this should be fun:dopey:

Guys I am still trying to sort out Forza on my 360. It is still not letting me connect to Live, so i will be ringing up Live support team in the coming weeks.

BlackZ28
Cool, but x360 is on the horizon and I plan on ditching this gen totally. Maybe a PGR3 club? :D!

I've raced 2 guys in GTP, they got eaten. There's no point of making a GTP team.(GTP=slow :lol:)

I might finally break down and join Live this weekend. If I do I'll sure let everyone know.

Ok I since there is not many people joining the car club, I might as well close it down. But there is nothing to worry about, because the GTP Car club may be returning for Forza 2.

Chris Criswell
I think you should ask Jordan if he can put it on the top of every forum for a day or two :) Maybe that will get some more attention?
I,ve sold Forza now, but this car club will return or may return for Forza 2?

Back