The offical " Look at whats for sell on ebay" Thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 36 comments
  • 1,798 views
Messages
4,805
Hey, I thought that benz was pretty cool! the color sucked but it was a cool conversion.
 
The Benz is horrible. I hate it. Lousy germans...
 
poor 500 SEC. and it's even worse because those cars are relatively rare.
 
numero uno, the benz rocks!! :sly:. if it DIDNT have the completely necessary blower it wouldnt be good. lol, thats rice/stupid and i love it.
 
and all of the rest of those cars are completely rice. im lovin it. lol. seriously, ricing your car is a big waste of time and money when all u get out of it is defect notices and people laughing at you because ur a tosser. why bother impressing urself? lol.
 
Best. Description. Ever..

There's also a much-talked about auction on eBay.com, where a woman is selling her 13 year old son's PS2, as punishment.
 
nooooo!!! PunkRock! i lost 85% of my vission of all the uglyuness! well the dissapointing part of that was i clicked all of them. hahah!!:lol:
 
The green late-model eclipse is incredible. and they ask why I can't stand those ****ing cars. The first civic is also amazing, and I'd say the same for the black neon. for the pontiac, well, they almost made it a favor. but the one that really surprised me was the green and orange Cavalier. When I read it was made by rick dore I couldnt believe it, because I have seen him make great looking, tastefull hot rods. awfully, its true. I just dont get the contrasts between his tasty custom creations and his oh-damn late models.
www.rickdorecustoms.com

Cano
 
I second Cano - The green eclipse is really nice. The Skoda auction is very funny - I wasn't too pleased when I saw the rubber spined kitten though ? I didnt like that
 
The Benz is actually from Scooter - The Logical Song video clip
 
that Ford Taurus "Millionaires Car" is hilarious. $102.50...missing a few zeros lol.
 
Jimmy Enslashay
that Ford Taurus "Millionaires Car" is hilarious. $102.50...missing a few zeros lol.
:lol: just a few it will be there soon enough.
 
BigJamesGTI
I second Cano - The green eclipse is really nice.

HOOOOOOOOLD on. I NEVER siad it was nice. In fact, I tought it was the most HORRIBLE and STUPID cars of the bunch punk rock posted. dont missunderstand. it is incredible, yeah, INCREDIBLY ugly.

Cano

The skoda auction is funny as hell, and the turbo "sounder" is even funnier!!
 
Dont lie Cano - I bet you bid for it !

I thought you liked it but not the others - nevermind
 
Well .... a few years ago Id have really drooled over it but now I suppose I'd still maintain that its a nice car. Im starting to shift over to the STD side of cars now and find myself laughing at puntos, novas, corsas etc that I see too overdone !
 
Cano
HOOOOOOOOLD on. I NEVER siad it was nice. In fact, I tought it was the most HORRIBLE and STUPID cars of the bunch punk rock posted. dont missunderstand. it is incredible, yeah, INCREDIBLY ugly.

Cano

The skoda auction is funny as hell, and the turbo "sounder" is even funnier!!
:lol: That color is too bright.
 
Back