The Official Gtp Drift Video Thread

• Thread starter Motorer1
  • 21 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Drift Video Library

ok, here is the skinny:

From now on, to reduce the amount of congestion with threads titled "new vid", "first vid", and stuff like that, Drifters will put all the links to their drift videos in a sort of online library. I will put them all in this first post, so PM me the name of your video and url and it will go in. Thanks!

HOW TO DO IT

1. Make a video
2. Get it hosted
3. PM me the link and the title
4. You are done!!!

-Motorer1

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD AS THERE IS NO NEED.
GTPlanet Hosted Videos

Drifting For Friends And Family: Shadow Drifter’s Retirement Movie
By Shadow Drifter

pergatory
GTPDC Week 5
GTPDC Week 3
86 Instructional Video

Dav5049915
Barons Of Drift

SilviaDrifter
Stock Power Silvias (on sims)
Sim Adventure 2nd Stage
///SLIDE\\\
Monkey Factory

Motorer1
My first vid

NightKids4Ever
Livin La Vida Touge

mugenknockoff
Slide Attack That

Ryen49

norabder
Untitled

z11 drift

TruenoAE86
Opposite Lock

Forced Induction
Evo VI In GVS

Thio

Shadow Drifter
Night Majik Elite Part 1
Night Majik Elite Part 2
A Day Drifting with the Boys

Jeradd101

Catch-My-Drift?
Drifter's Delight
Drifter's Delight 2

Sheron
The Difference Between Speed and Exhibition Drifts

layzeeboi
GTPDC Week 6

Night_Drifter
2 Player Drift Part 1
2 Player Drift Part 2
American and European Drifting Tribute
AE86 Drifting Tribute
Ass Draggin (Technically called Ass-Sliding -M1) Tribute
Speed Drifting
Drift Showoff 1
Drift Showoff 2
240SX Tribute
Akina_86 vs. Night_Drifter Touge Battle

WrongWheelDrive

flohtingPoint
Subtraction
I-D Tribute
Pilot

BreakerOhio
GTPDC Week 6

kirkis9
Kirkis9 and the Monsters of Eurodance

DarkAzN
R33 Drift Away
First Video

vinkento
Vinkento - The Drift of Dreams

STiDrift
1st drift vid by STi Drift

NOTE: Please do not post any drift videos here that are used for entries in the GTPDC or in the GTP Challenges. Please send the link to the head judge of the challenge or the GTPDC. Old competition videos are fine to post here.

Thank you for your cooperation :)

Everyone, as soon as i get my computer workign and my ftp back up, ill be happy to host them videos for you.

I realy would like it if someone can RIP the song off the Kirkis9 and the Monsters of Eurodance Video.

I realy get pumped when I hear it!!! Id like to put it on a CD so I can go drifting with it on my CD Player!!! Plz some one do me the faver cuss I have tryed and it says its copyrighted.

So PLZ PLZ Help

TRDSupraDrifter
I realy would like it if someone can RIP the song off the Kirkis9 and the Monsters of Eurodance Video.

I realy get pumped when I hear it!!! Id like to put it on a CD so I can go drifting with it on my CD Player!!! Plz some one do me the faver cuss I have tryed and it says its copyrighted.

So PLZ PLZ Help
Kirkis is kind of busy with his GTiR and just delete the two post plz AO

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD AS THERE IS NO NEED.

just a little reminder. Keep the chit-chat in the other threads. This one is used for visual bliss of drifting

Please this thread is really only for videos, IMHO all video links should be sent through PM's and this thread should be kept locked.

This thread hasn't been updated for quite a while... some of the links don't even work... Should a moderator take over and manage this thread???

Catch-my-Drift?
This thread hasn't been updated for quite a while... some of the links don't even work... Should a moderator take over and manage this thread???

I hope you're not talking about me... This thread requires too much work...

Motorer has been gone for quite some time... To tell you the truth, I don't think this thread was a very good idea... Most people don't have a host where they can leave their vids indefinitely... The links are subject to to many changes to keep up...

IMHO, it should be closed... However, if someone wants to put the time and effort into it, I will sticky it and keep watch over it... It would need to be updated at the very least once a month...

Opinions?...

;)

yeah.. i agree with DR... this thread isn't really a good idea... we can't keep all the vids alive for a long period of time...

unless we ask jordan to host them all?!?

vinkento
You know... I wouldn't mind taking it on. Not sure how'd that work though.

Well... You would have to come up with the concept, start a new thread (at which time I will erase this one), and check the links periodically to make sure they are still active...

;)

That sounds great to me. I'd be glad to have a firm role here at GTP to help out. I swear to fullfill my duties to the satisfaction of both the mods and the members of the community. I shall start the new thread tomorrow.

vinkento
That sounds great to me. I'd be glad to have a firm role here at GTP to help out. I swear to fullfill my duties to the satisfaction of both the mods and the members of the community. I shall start the new thread tomorrow.

I don't think it'll require a blood oath my friend. But I like your dedication. 👍

ah, good to hear something is gonna be done to this thread. I was getting pretty frustrated with it about a week ago.
good luck Vink, glad to see someone is willing to step up

👍

Delphic Reason
I hope you're not talking about me... This thread requires too much work...
;)

Nope, not specifically

vinkento

Jolly good old chap....

DR, the new thread is saved on my machine and ready for posting. Do you wish to delete this one first or have me post the new thread first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back