The Official Phil Anselmo Sideprojects Discussion\Worship ThreadMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter HATEKORE
  • 14 comments
  • 1,527 views

HATEKORE

(Banned)
Messages
253
Here are some of Phils Sideprojects
Viking Crown,
Superjoint Ritual,
Necrophagia,
Down,
Eibon (US),
Christ Inversion,
Southern Isolation,
Wurdulak

In this thread we will discuss the almightyness of Phil and his sideprojects my favorite project it SJR i find it to be the one he puts most of his effort into
 
Superjoint Ritual = Decent.
Necrophagia = Meh.
Down = 👎

Yet to hear the rest.
 
Just not the same now that Pantera is gone. Sad sad day. :guilty:
Superjoint Ritual = meh
I havnt heard the other ones.
 
CAMAROBOY69
Just not the same now that Pantera is gone. Sad sad day.
I agree to a certain extent. They started to go downhill in their last album "Reinventing the Steel", so they quit while they were ahead. That's always a good thing.
 
Very good point you have. THat last album was iffy and I am(was) a huge Pantera fan.
 
I've only heard Superjoint Ritual. Musically, they're good.
 
Jimmy Enslashay
I agree to a certain extent. They started to go downhill in their last album "Reinventing the Steel", so they quit while they were ahead. That's always a good thing.

Something Metallica has failed to do.
:sick:

👍 to Pantera for that
 
ROAD_DOGG33J
Something Metallica has failed to do.
They need to quit before they become a bigger laughing stock than Michael Jackson.

But anyway, back to topic. Any updates on Phil?
 
HATEKORE
Here are some of Phils Sideprojects
Viking Crown,
Superjoint Ritual,
Necrophagia,
Down,
Eibon (US),
Christ Inversion,
Southern Isolation,
Wurdulak

In this thread we will discuss the almightyness of Phil and his sideprojects my favorite project it SJR i find it to be the one he puts most of his effort into
You forgot Pantera.
I liked Phil better with Pantera than with Superjoint Ritual. BTW I haven't heard of any of the others.
 
Shannon
I've only heard Superjoint Ritual. Musically, they're good.

I agree... I actually enjoy a few Down songs as well...


;)
 
gtavcfan
You forgot Pantera.
I liked Phil better with Pantera than with Superjoint Ritual. BTW I haven't heard of any of the others.

Pantera was a full time project not a side project
 
HATEKORE
Here are some of Phils Sideprojects
Viking Crown,
Superjoint Ritual,
Necrophagia,
Down,
Eibon (US),
Christ Inversion,
Southern Isolation,
Wurdulak
So are you saying SuperJoint Ritual is not full-time, just a side-project?
gtavcfan
BTW I haven't heard of any of the others.
I guess you "aren't hardcore keep it true pure against the grain Underground" enough, in HATEKORE's words.
silviadrifter
I actually enjoy a few Down songs as well...
They bore me to death. "Stoner Metal", as they called themselves, isn't appealing to me at all.
 
SJR was a sideproject now it is a full time project atm
 
HATEKORE
SJR was a sideproject now it is a full time project atm
Yeah, but what I'm saying is that you posted it in the side project area. Don't worry.
 
Back