The Official SAIKO^D Team Thread

• Thread starter HKSD1
  • 24 comments
Canada
Toronto
SAi-66
saiko.png

This will be the Official Thread for Team SAIKO^D, we were first introduce in LFS on the 5th of May in 2004.

As a representative in the Gran Turismo 5 Division, I will be bringing you guys our latest updates and events

so far here are the members of SAIKO^D

[SAIKO^D]StaN» (LFS Division)
[SAIKO^D]KamkoR (LFS/FM3 Division)
[SAIKO^D]Keitaro (LFS Division)
[SAIKO^D]TommyPL (LFS Division)
[SAIKO^D]Toni (LFS/GT5 Division)
[SAIKO^D]SAi» (LFS/GT5 Division)
[SAIKO^D]Kyousai (LFS Division)
[SAIKO^D]Kaitea (LFS Division)
[SAIKO^D]SKR-Kaizer (GT5 Division)

Here are a little introduction to our existing members in the GT5 Division
saiintr9rk.png

[SAIKO^D]SAi»​

Sai was recruited to the team when Saiko D wasn’t doing too well in the scene, on December 2005, SAi joined Saiko D along side with Chris a.k.a Minishonk who is from UK. The two of them were considered fairly young at that time, although they weren’t that much experienced, both of them had showed great potentials and their energetic and enthusiastic attitudes had brought the team back to life.

SAi was the one guy that stand out the most amongst all of the Saiko D recruits, SAi is a Canadian Chinese (originally from Hong Kong), his determination in becoming the best of the best is unbreakable, from time to time he had showed incredible progression in his skills development, not only is he one the most recognizable drifter in Saiko D now, he is also the one drifter that truly defines the best and ultimate of Saiko D’s drifting: Fast, Precise, and Aggressive!

SAi was also known for his arrogance, but that doesn’t stop him from having the most fans in the LFS drift scene (both demo and S2) than any other Saiko D drivers. SAi was also one of the first Saiko D members who helped obtained Saiko D their very first win in a drift competition. Ever since that win, SAi’s performance in the team only gets better and better, and it doesn’t seems like he’s going to stop anytime soon. SAi is best known by his over the top drifting style, he enters corner at speeds other don’t dare to, and he attacks the drift with angles that makes spectators jaw drop. He is indeed, Saiko D’s “Show Stopper”!

toni4wr.png

[SAIKO^D]Toni​

Toni a.k.a Matrixi, joined on March 2006, Toni has proven himself as a potential candidate in Saiko D, with his smooth and slick driving style, whether its racing or drifting. Toni started off in team DoriftoKids, and then moved to Top Secret, from then on his presence has caught some of Saiko D member's attention, especially KamkoR. With a few great sessions together and the interests of wanting to be in the team, Toni soon got his wish fulfilled as he was tested by some of the existing Saiko D members, of course, Toni passes the test with flying colors and he is invited to be a part of the team.

Toni also has a good racing background in LFS, when he had chosen to left Saiko D few months back, he had joined up with a well known racing team called Velocity Max. Just like any other Saiko D drivers, Toni's driving skills has developed along with racing and he soon got invited into another drift gang, which called themselves the ghost from summer, lead by KamkoR himself. Toni's experience in the drifting scene does that stop there, soon after he released an amazing movie featuring some outstanding video effects called "breaking boundaries", he is yet again, recruited to Team Orange, a well established drift team which uses only orange skins and are masters at creating heavy smokes.

Same with SAi and Stanley, Toni also uses the Logitech G25, a matured driver on the track that is not to be underestimated.

[SAIKO^D]SKR-Kaizer​

Kaizer is our latest addition to the SAIKO^D Team as a GT5 Division member via the recruitment of SAi. Kaizer had demonstrate his unparalleled control in performing over the top entries and drifts with the DS3. His smoothness in controlling his steering with the DS3 are no different with any other wheel users if not better! In the recent GTP H2H Drift Competition Round 1, Kaizer has proven himself to be an asset of SAIKO^D in defeating one of the most difficult competition, Koguchi Power Seigo who is also a drift expert in LFS. We can only see Kaizer will continue to perform better and bring us the most spectacular show with the times to come!

Last edited:
Good to see you guys finally made a thread. Hope to drift with you all soon (not that..we haven't....yet). 👍

HA!! Man I love the little avatars you got going man... Good introduction...

Look forward to drifting with you guys some day...

lol XD i love this!
Wait i'm gonna draw myself and then send the picture to u -w-!!

oh yea, don't forget i changed my name from SKL to SKR XDDD

yo wats up with you guys sai needs to get on here so we can continue those killer tandems man im lovin it dude keep the drift up///

and BUMP for an awesome crew

I was wondering when you guys would appear round here! I used to stalk you guys on LFSd & FM.net :sly: Hopefully I'll be able to drift with you guys soon!

P.S. You might want to move your thread to the "Drifting Teams, Meetings & Events" sub-forum 👍

Any team out there want to battle with the team DriftNinja? I think my team are ready fot there first battle. I see alot of good teams out there and a friendly battle would be fun, let me if you are down for it. The battle will be livestream at justin.tv/uko_driftninja and also recorded for a vid project that will be at YouTube.com/ukoredgar2143

lol i must say i'm the most active member on here, but generally all the members play in different timezones. i'll let you guys know if we are interested in battling

It's been a long time since i've updated this thread, but SAIKO^D's GT5 Division will be recuiting for talented fresh blood. Official tryout details will soon follow

PM me for details about recuitment details

Last edited:
[SAIKO^D]SKR-Kaizer​

Kaizer is our latest addition to the SAIKO^D Team as a GT5 Division member via the recruitment of SAi. Kaizer had demonstrate his unparalleled control in performing over the top entries and drifts with the DS3. His smoothness in controlling his steering with the DS3 are no different with any other wheel users if not better! In the recent GTP H2H Drift Competition Round 1, Kaizer has proven himself to be an asset of SAIKO^D in defeating one of the most difficult competition, Koguchi Power Seigo who is also a drift expert in LFS. We can only see Kaizer will continue to perform better and bring us the most spectacular show with the times to come!

Are you serious? Another lost soul comparing a DS3 to a wheel. You really have no clue huh...

Are you serious? Another lost soul comparing a DS3 to a wheel. You really have no clue huh...

i doubt you have ever seen his drifts, anyone who knows him could not believe he isn't using a wheel.

SAIKO^D is seeking for quality not quantity, we only recruit the best of the best. Kaizer proved himself he is an asset to be the only non-wheeler in the team.

YO Great Drifting the other Day check out the photo :
picture.php

Good to see you active again bro !! 👍
Congrats on your new female drifter :D

always have great fun with you B! too bad we are in different timezones.

i'll be making a formal introduction to our new recruit soon btw! thank you

Back