The Official Unofficial Driveclub Racing Series - Motorstorm Nostalgia - Race Date TBD

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 5 comments

Date and time for the race

• Saturday Oct. 21st at noon (12:00 GMT)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Saturday Oct. 21st at evening (20:00 GMT)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Sunday Oct. 22nd at noon (12:00 GMT)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Sunday Oct. 22nd at evening (20:00 GMT)

• Sunday Oct 29th at noon (12:00 GMT)

• Sunday Oct. 29th at evening (20:00 GMT)

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Jawehawk

Premium
Denmark
Denmark
Yohansen_92
Get ready to boost, slide and smash your way to victory with the Wombat Typhoon in an intense, (mostly) no mercy championship, where all that matters is who crosses the finish line first.

We'll start of with three 10 lap races in three different locations amounting to a total of 1 hour of racing. Given the history of Motorstorm, this will be a dirty race, however, there are a few rules.

1st. Do not go full speed into a turn using other people as brakes.
2nd. Do not intentionally block people who are faster than you. For example, if someone is overtaking you on a straight, then let them do so.
Other than that, feel free to cut into other drivers racing lines as well as through the dirt whenever possible.

1st Race:

Track: Bandipur Reverse
Weather and time conditions: Fully dynamic with time progression set to 15X from 16:30
Lap count: 10 laps
Car: Wombat Typhoon

2nd Race:
Track: Sinclair Pass
Weather and time conditions: Fully dynamic with time progression set to 15X from 17:00

3rd Race:
Track: Wester Ross Reverse
Weather and time conditions: Fully dynamic with time progression set to 15X from 16:30

If you sign up, then please also show up.

I'd be down for that. Evenings I can do, if it's next weekend or tomorrow I may be able to get a friend on but don't count him as a certainty.

It appears that there is even less interest in a Driveclub series than in the past :(

I'll let this stand in case we ever see a renewed interest in the game.

It appears that there is even less interest in a Driveclub series than in the past :(

I'll let this stand in case we ever see a renewed interest in the game.
its-dead-jim.jpg

Back