The Officially Unofficial Revision3 Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 3 comments
  • 704 views

YSSMAN

Super-Cool Since 2013
Premium
Messages
21,286
United States
GR-MI-USA
Messages
YSSMAN
Messages
YSSMAN
​

So I've been a Revision3 fan for a while now mainly due to the lack of nerd-related content on G4, and the all-out disappearance of anything awesome on DL.TV these days. For those who don't know, Revision3 is an internet television network that basically spawned out of the destroyed remains of the ZDTV/TechTV/G4 that was once a tech-oriented network that focused on a pretty hardcore market of viewers. Revision3 has grown a lot in the past few years, signing on a wide variety of former ZDTV/TechTV hosts including Kevin Rose, Martin Sargent, Sarah Moran (formerly Sarah Lane), and of course, Patrick Norton. This is of course in addition to other famous geeks/nerds out there such as Jim Lauderback, Alex Albrecht (my fave), among others.

So, any fans? Any favorite shows, episodes?

I'd love to make this a good place to discuss whats going on every week at Rev3, because they freakin' rock!

---

Thus far this week, well, I don't have much. I'm downloading this weeks episode of The Totally Rad Show right now, and just finished watching last week's Digg Nation (screw school and my new schedule). They are by far my favorite shows on Rev3, followed closely by Martin Sargent's Infected, which is just stupidly hilarious. Notice that my man Alex is on both TRS and Digg Nation, totally letting me get my geek-on, as we seem to share similar tastes in crap, not to mention the rather shrill and squeaky voice.

Sweet.
 
I know CDailey links to it in his sig. I've just downloaded it, I'll tell you how it is when I watch it tomorrow.
 
This weeks TRS was, per usual, just as rad as ever. Although the Brady intro was a bit corny (one of the best was the Never Ending Story one), the rest of the episode rocked. Alex's birthday was awesome, and the post-party discussion about himself and the new PS3 was rather interesting. I think it kinda wraps-up the whole issue quite well...
 
Did anyone catch last week's Digg Nation?

Kev and Alex were at Sonoma for the IRL race and were driven around the track in an Accord with Danica Patrick behind the wheel. Needless to say, Kev looked like he was going to die, and Alex seemed to enjoy every minute of it. Classic...

I'm downloading this weeks Totally Rad Show, which is going to go over some old stuff (Superbad, more on BioShock, a bit of a rant on EA's Skate), but it should all be good. Quite honestly, this show probably speaks to me more than any other on television or the interwebz these days...
 
Back