The Old and the New.

• Thread starter bigmull
  • 1 comments
England
England
The Game has many cars,from Grannies runabout to Highly Technical modern Vehicles.I have all but 3 cars in the game and yet I would say that I have driven less than 1% of them. I don’t race anything post 1973 as from that cutoff cars become too reliant on technology. I love the designs of the older cars,they just look so good! They rely more on pure driving skill as the vast majority of them have no aerodynamic wings etc.Added to that, they mainly have quite skinny tyres and not all get to have upgraded brakes.Some of the early cars can have a surprising turn of speed (Aston DB3S,E Type),so with skinny tyres and iffy brakes it makes for a rather interesting drive.Sadly the Game has no specific Events for these cars but most 700pp races are winnable in the majority of them.Yes you can rocket around Tracks and have your big wings that keeps them on the black stuff, but it’s not for me,give me the old Maserati Spyder or similar and I am a happy bunny.So if you haven’t given the old Classics a go and want something a bit different I urge you to give them a go,you won’t regret it!A lot are not as expensive as you think and to top it all they sound bloody awesome!!!

yeah love the classics, MT, clutch, and the lively suspensions - lots of fun! And in VR nicely rendered interiors feels very immersive. Agree, wish there were more events for these

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back