The Old GT-R

• Thread starter Leoni Dias
  • 8 comments
Brazil
São Paulo
infodevil
Inspired By Red-Line...

The Old GT-R

Hi for all! I am new here in GTPlanet and i’m trying to show my work, in histories and in my garage, enjoy!

Obs:Sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian.:nervous:

-----------------------------------------------

The story is about a men who is a driver of a rich man, His mother lives in japan, and his father had already died 2 years ago, so he lives alone in Beacon Hill, his name is Daniro, and he has 19 years, and he loves Nissan Skylines

Chapter 1 – The Begin

The rich man calls Steve, Mr.Steve contracted Daniro 1 year ago, and have a Jaguar in the garage, the car that Daniro drives.

Mr.Steve – Good Morning Daniro!
Daniro – Good morning Mr.Steve, are you fine?
Mr.Steve – Yes!

Mr.Steve – Please Daniro, can we go to my son’s house?
Daniro – Ok Mr.Steve, I know how to go there.

Two Hours Later...

Daniro – Ok Mr.Steve, we arrive, Would you like that I wait here?
Mr.Steve – Yes Please, I’ll take about 1 hour.

3 Hours Later...

Daniro – Damm, It’s already 20:00...

A Few minutes later...

Mr.Steve – Ok Daniro, let’s go home now!
Daniro – Ok Sir..

In the road to Beacon hill, Daniro start fo fell tired, but he still waked up, he push the accelerator harder to avoid sleeping.But the road was too long and Daniro got slept...Suddendly, he woke up again and he was close to the wall...It was too late.

After the inciddent Mr.Steve fired up Daniro, and he didn’t have other option, he decided...

Daniro – I’ll go to japan!

Daniro calls her mom, and goes to Japan two weeks after, when he arrived there, his mom was there in the airport waiting for him....After his mom stopped crying, they went to her home and the only thing that he thought was "my mom have a Nissan Primeira..."

Daniro – “Damm, this car is horrible, how I’ll get out to see the tuning GT-R’s with this car?, Oh my god!”
Daniro Mom’s – Ok, Daniro, open the gate for me.
Daniro – Oops, Sure mom!

In the morning of the other day, Sutiro (Daniro’s Mom), told his father had a silver GT-R, and the car is an a garage, on Tsumago, Daniro catched the keys of the Primeira and went there very fast.

Daniro – Ok, the adress is it, I’ll ask where is the garage in this bar, I'll park here.

Daniro – You know a man called Danilo?
Old man – Yes, but he died 2 yea-
Daniro – Yes, yes I know, I’m his son, and i’m looking for his GT-R
Old man – I’m waiting for you for years, wait a minute, I’ll bring the keys of the garage.

10 Minutes Later...

Old man – Here are the keys of the garage and of the car, go to the number 788 of this street
Daniro – Ok, Thanks!

Then Daniro arrives in the number 788, and founds the garage...

In a few seconds Daniro got the car out of the garage...

Daniro – Oh no...It’s an old skyline, I don’t like it, I was thinking it’s a R33, or R34...well...I’ll let this car here, and buy one better, this old skyline doesn’t serve for nothing...

Daniro goes to his house very sad...

He enters in his house and goes to his room very sad because it's not his dream an '89 GT-R, he try to sleep, but the old Skyline was in his head, the old skyline was special, the skyline was in your head, the skyline, the skyline.......

Next Chapter: The Old GT-R Reborn! Let’s go Race!

Last edited:
Hmm...correction time. Maybe I make some errors, but I think I spotted all errors:

The story is about a man (men is plural)

The rich man is called/calls himself Steve, Mr.Steve contracted Daniro 1 year ago, and he has (have is an infinitive; to have) a Jaguar in the garage, the car that Daniro drives.

Mr.Steve – Good Morning Daniro!
Daniro – Good morning Mr.Steve, are you fine? (Capital only for names, start of sentence and after dot or double dot)
Mr.Steve – Yes!

Mr.Steve – Please Daniro, can we go to my son’s house?
Daniro – Ok Mr.Steve, I know how to go there.

Daniro – Ok Mr.Steve, we arrived. Would you like that I wait here?
Mr.Steve – Yes please, I’ll take about 1 hour.

Daniro – Damm, it’s already 20:00...

A few minutes later...

In the road to Beacon hill, Daniro start fo fell tired, but he still waked up, he push the accelerator harder to avoid sleeping. But the road was too long and Daniro got slept...suddendly, he woke up again and he was close to the wall...It was too late.

After the inciddent Mr.Steve fired up Daniro, and he didn’t have other option, he decided...

Daniro – I’ll go to japan!

Daniro calls her mom, and goes to Japan two weeks after, when he arrived there, his mom was there in the airport waiting for him...After his mom stopped crying, they went to her home and the only thing that he thought was "my mom has a Nissan Primera..."

Daniro – “Damm, this car is horrible, how I’ll get out to see the tuned GT-R’s with this car?, Oh my god!”
Daniro Mom’s – Ok, Daniro, open the gate for me.
Daniro – Oops, Sure mom!

In the morning of the other day, Sutiro (Daniro’s Mom) told that his father had a silver GT-R, and the car is in a garage, on Tsumago. Daniro catched the keys of the Primera and went there very fast.

Daniro – Ok, this is the address, I’ll ask where is the garage in this bar, I'll park here

Daniro – You know a man called Danilo?
Old man – Yes, but he died 2 yea-
Daniro – Yes, yes I know, I’m his son, and I’m looking for his GT-R
Old man – I was waiting for you for years, wait a minute, I’ll bring the keys of the garage.

Old man – Here are the keys of the garage and of the car, go to the number 788 of this street
Daniro – Ok, Thanks!

Then Daniro arrives in the number 788, and founds the garage...

In a few seconds Daniro got the car out of the garage...

Daniro – Oh no...It’s an old skyline, I don’t like it, I was thinking it’s a R33, or R34...well...I’ll let this car here, and buy one better, this old skyline doesn’t serve for nothing...

He enters in his house and goes to his room very sad because it's not his dream, an '89 GT-R, he try to sleep, but the old Skyline was in his head, the old skyline was special, the skyline was in his head, the skyline, the skyline...

Good story. Don't worry about your bad english, you will learn with practice.

Very good story 👍.. Don't worry about your english, we at GTPlanet will help you and your english will get better with time ;)..

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

I'll post 2nd chapter soon, but I think Imageshack down, when I upload a Image, the other page stay white. o.O!

Hi! First of all thanks for the feedbacks, enjoy!

The Old GT-R

Chapter 2:The Old GT-R reborn! Let's go race!

...10:00

Daniro didn’t sleep, because of the GT-R.He decided to go to a track test the car

Daniro – This car has a mystery, the Old man was waiting me, my father left this car for me, I’ll test it.
Daniro – Mom, don’t wait me for the lunch!
Sutiro – Ok, but where you going?
Daniro – Tsukuba.
Sutiro – Oh my god, he’ll test the car.

Tsumago - 13:00

Daniro – Let me see...yosh, I know how to go there!

Tsukuba – 14:00

Daniro – This is the track, let I ask how it cost...

Doorman - $200 per lap.
Daniro – What???I just have $353!
Doorman – Hmm, ok, you’ll do 2 laps, after that, go out!
Daniro – Ok, thanks man!

“Let’s go!”

“Ok, let’s test that in the hard corners...Why all people are looking my car?”

“Wow, the car is powerful, I can hear the turbo...the breakes is very high precision...the behavior in the curve is excellent, but the suspension is much soft.

“The transmission is very close, the car has a brutal power, in light corners the speed is very high”

“Hard turn again...Woow! I can listen the exhaust blowing off!

“It’s time to push hardly, in the straightaway it can beat 190km/h”

“Ok, I’ll wait someone to test the car in a race”

Tsukuba - 15:00

“Ookay!Let’s go race!”

Enemy - "Hmm, this R32 want to race, ok...Hahaha, no way to win!"

"Yosh, he accepted my challenge, so..."

Daniro - "Let's start!"
Enemy - "Let's start kid!"

Enemy - "Wow!He is much better in straightaway, I almost can't see your headlights anymore."

Enemy - "Just that in corners?"
Daniro - "Damm, I stepped on brake too much."

Daniro - I have to decide this in one lap...okay, I have the inside...
Enemy - You won't pass me man!

Enemy - "Nice try kid!"
Daniro - "What the...he closed up me hardly"

Daniro - "..."
Enemy - "Damm...Is that GT-R from hell?

Daniro - "Let's go RX-7, if it's only this..."
Enemy - "Damm...this is dangerous, he will hit my car."

Daniro - "You are finished, in the next corner I'll pass you!"

Daniro - "..."
Enemy - "No way"

Daniro - "Stay calm Daniro, you are better in straightaways."
Enemy - "That's impossible..."

Daniro - "..."
Enemy - "I...lost for an...old GT-R!"

Daniro - "Bye!"
Enemy - "..."

Next chapter:
The legendary R

Finally, some racing action!! 👍 I see you've captured some "bang" moments.., you know, when the muffler bangs because of downshifting at a certain RPM.., 👍

@ Greycap - BTW, when is that GT-R of yours going to shine in its full glory for the last time?? :) you know, that story of yours has been one of my inspirations in writing Red-Line, so I owe you one.., :D c'mon, when is it gonna reappear?? :)

Back