The One and Only Legacy - Part 2 now finished.

• Thread starter Turbo Lag
  • 24 comments

Turbo Lag

Premium
Australia
Melbourne
The One and Only Legacy.​

Intro.

I was driving home after another tiring day at work. It's a pretty long drive, at around 50km's. The winding, and twisty route is the only possible, so I have to drive it everyday. Over the years, I've seen many odd occurrences and strange things happening on the roads. My business work requires me to drive a lot, it let me to buy a slightly used Subaru Legacy...since their reputation for reliability is well-known. After getting tired of driving slowly on this usually deserted path, I began to buy the car parts, some of the best from the tuners at Subaru, STI. I don't actually know a lot about cars, although I am fairly enthusiastic about the Legacy. I started messing around with the custom suspension settings and testing it on the route...the day came where it handled just about perfectly. I drove and drove and drove, non-stop around the place. It was simply a dream to drive, pleasurable and fun. I could probably drive the route with my eyes closed; I knew every single little kink in the road and apex of each bend.

Here is one of the only pictures of the car so far.

Part 1.

Another boring, tiring day at work. I'm driving home at the usual speeds; very fast. I brake hard into a corner, the car's suspension tries as hard as possible not to lean in.

As I turn in, I catch a glimpse of another vehicle up ahead. It's rare to see another car driving around here. It looks like some type of coupe.

I speed up and catch a better sight of it, along with some orange car which looks similar; other than the colours.

I immediately am on the first car's tail, I brake harder than it and am at it's side towards a long straight.

I easily get passed without a scratch. I'm now on the tail of the next orange car. What ever these cars are, they are fairly fast.

The next corner quickly approaches...I outbrake the orange thing and go after the next two.

Corners hit us fast, I leap at my chance and end up right behind the two cars ahead. They look and are fairly fast.

I overtook the next car at the next bend, but they block me between them. I aggresively tailgate the car infront and make him move out of the way.

So long other cars...

Out of my rear view mirror. I step on the throttle and head for the next bend, I smile forms on my face, I beat some fast looking cars. I take the next bend at high speed but slam on the brakes due to another car infront. I didn't even notice the vehicle until now.

My anger unleashes, I overtake on the outside and am side by side with it.

I lose the tail and face the winding road, I'll be turning off soon.

I turn off the main road, into the pathway leading to the city.

I arrive home and park my car outside like I usually do. I reflect on what happened, all the action was so exciting and...exhilarating. I haven't had that much fun for quite a while. Soon I'll have to drive another long business trip overnight, the journey is around 3,000km. I'm sure I'll have some adventure then...

I'll probably be writing more tomorrow, too tired right now. If I've gotten a few spelling error's please correct me :P.

now THIS is what a fanfic story needs: PICTURES. clean and clear pictures, they fit in very well with the story.., yes you do have a few grammar errors, but overall the writeup is nice.., i like your story, it put a smile on my face. i want more!! 👍

BTW, where did you took that last pic?? and how the heck were you able to overtake all those supercars?? :confused:

Yeah, I also couldn't decide what tense to write in, I kept switching. Cant be bothered correcting it now :lol:. Thanks for comment, I'll be hopefully writing the next one tomorrow.

I've been reading your story too, it's awesome. I got a bit of my inspiration from that too :lol:

You suck Leon! :P Get your own idea!!!!! :mad:
Aaaaaannnnnyyyyywwwwwaaaaayyyyysssss....... I had a thought of doing my own story as well, but I don't have enough time to do any and that I'm afraid that no ones gonna read my story. :(

=drifting24/7=: Great story you did on "Red Line". I know I haven't comment there before, but I always drop by to read your stories. There incredibly good!!!! :D:tup:

BTW, where did you took that last pic?? and how the heck were you able to overtake all those supercars?? :confused:
On the Nurburgring I took the pictures of the Legacy. I've actually got around 10 Legacys which all look the same, so I was actually using a few different cars. Later on in the story, they will make their appearence. It's very easy to overtake those supercars in the Legacy, I can beat them around the Nurb by about a minute a lap...which is incredibly fast for a 4door. Try it yourself, you won't be dissatisfied :lol:. I've already read all your Red-line stories, but I really should comment about that in your thread :lol:

Muzzy: Thanks Muzzy Balls for the...comment...

Yeah, I also couldn't decide what tense to write in, I kept switching. Cant be bothered correcting it now :lol:. Thanks for comment, I'll be hopefully writing the next one tomorrow.

I've been reading your story too, it's awesome. I got a bit of my inspiration from that too :lol:

thanks.., what can i say? i'm so gooooood.., :sly: j/k :D

You suck Leon! :P Get your own idea!!!!! :mad:
Aaaaaannnnnyyyyywwwwwaaaaayyyyysssss....... I had a thought of doing my own story as well, but I don't have enough time to do any and that I'm afraid that no ones gonna read my story. :(

=drifting24/7=: Great story you did on "Red Line". I know I haven't comment there before, but I always drop by to read your stories. There incredibly good!!!! :D:tup:

thanks for taking the time to read my story.., :)

On the Nurburgring I took the pictures of the Legacy. I've actually got around 10 Legacys which all look the same, so I was actually using a few different cars. Later on in the story, they will make their appearence. It's very easy to overtake those supercars in the Legacy, I can beat them around the Nurb by about a minute a lap...which is incredibly fast for a 4door. Try it yourself, you won't be dissatisfied :lol:. I've already read all your Red-line stories, but I really should comment about that in your thread :lol:

no, i mean, where did you take that last pic, in where the Legacy is parked on the side?? i don't know where that place is :D

Muzzy: Thanks Muzzy Balls for the...comment...

:lol::lol::lol:

you know what, i think this is the new "trend" here in the GT4 Race Reports subforum, fanfic stories.., :lol::)

keep it up, looking forward to reading the next chapters.., 👍

no, i mean, where did you take that last pic, in where the Legacy is parked on the side?? i don't know where that place is :D

you know what, i think this is the new "trend" here in the GT4 Race Reports subforum, fanfic stories.., :lol::)

So that's what I forgot to say. It's on Cote De Azur, it's hidden behind the apex of a corner, the one before the very tight hairpins ;). Yes it's probably the new trend, I got inspiration from what other people have written, maybe one day we can all write a combined story...it would be awesome.

Good read, great pictures.👍

When will someone put in a Holden driven by someone called Paul?:sly:

Thats an interesting...can't really call it a race report, more a 'very eventful trip home from work' :P. Great write-up.

Thats an interesting...can't really call it a race report, more a 'very eventful trip home from work :P. Great write-up.

:lol: These race reports are turning into stories...maybe we need another place to write these now. Thanks for comment :)

Intro to Part 2/Part 2

Nightfall struck, to reach my destination I have to leave home now. My watch beeped; it read 11:00PM. I grabbed my car keys, and my briefcase and straightened up my tie. I clicked the 'unlock' button on the car keys, the locks were open and I jumped in. Woops, I realized I hadn't taken my breakfast. I ran to the front door of my townhouse, unlocked it and grabbed my breakfast. Again, I jumped in the car. This time, I was off, already away from the city I live in. After a boring 2 hour drive, I arrive at the first city I had to pass through. It was deserted, time to have some fun.

A whole city was before me, I had yet to discover these streets. I yanked the handbrake and pulled a massive slide, or drift or whatever they call it. I'm not too good with those car names. I quickly countersteered, to avoid the concrete wall on the other side.

I then headed off back to my overnight hotel, the view from there was spectacular.

I'll write Part 3...maybe in a while.

Wow. I've never seen such a story where an ordinary car decimates supercars. :lol:
That's just like an RX-7 decimating cars faster than it.

Keep up the good work. :)

I love the way you did Route 5 and Hong Kong, because you can barely notice the difference! Another great set of photos. 👍

No, Paul drives a Corsa. :P

I only know 2 Pauls personally, myself, drive a V6 Holden Ute, and a Paul who works where I do drives a V8 SS VZ Commodore.:P

Holden's in game are too slow! :( My Legacy simply owns like all the supercars...I have nothing to race now :(.

Are you serious? $10 says that either Holden will decimate your Legacy with a wing on it too.

Thanks autofreak, yes the legacy is there to decimate supercars :lol:

That was one thing I wanted to ask, what tyres does your Legacy use?

Latest Posts

Back