The online community

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by Toysuprahot, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Toysuprahot

Toysuprahot

People buy a gaming pc, a wheel setup, a sim-racing game, go to play online with other players who did the same thing, they wreck each other in 100% of the races at the first corner and so on, am I missing something? This game has the worst online community I have ever seen.

I've always wanted a sim-racing game who combines the seriousness of Iracing, and the price of a normal game. I cannot find one. AC seems more mod oriented, and I prefer playing it for touge anyway.

2. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

To be fair, PCars isnt the "worst". Almost all car games are like this if its unregulated. Try find a club.

3. Toysuprahot

Toysuprahot

No, even in GT6 I haven't experienced this amount of childish behaviour.

4. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

You sure about that?

Maybe PCars is more sim than GT so average players must adapt. Though I kinda doubt it.

5. Elitekilla29

Elitekilla29

Join the crap pcars club. It's no league but it's a great group of racers that has a lobby up everyday just about. I sugguest you check it out.

6. TT92

TT92 Premium

I will second that opinion. In general, the whole online experience is the worst of any game I have ever played.

7. Animera

Animera

I would say it's very subjective.
    I've had bad days in iRacing.

But my experience is that the online public lobbies in any racing game are bad.
    Now I stick with organised leagues and I'm having fun, with good people and good racing.

Bjorn Lucas and F1Racer68 like this.
  8. knukken

knukken

He's got a PC so that won't work :( buy a ps4 and join :tup: