The online community

France
France
People buy a gaming pc, a wheel setup, a sim-racing game, go to play online with other players who did the same thing, they wreck each other in 100% of the races at the first corner and so on, am I missing something? This game has the worst online community I have ever seen.

I've always wanted a sim-racing game who combines the seriousness of Iracing, and the price of a normal game. I cannot find one. AC seems more mod oriented, and I prefer playing it for touge anyway.

People buy a gaming pc, a wheel setup, a sim-racing game, go to play online with other players who did the same thing, they wreck each other in 100% of the races at the first corner and so on, am I missing something? This game has the worst online community I have ever seen.

I've always wanted a sim-racing game who combines the seriousness of Iracing, and the price of a normal game. I cannot find one. AC seems more mod oriented, and I prefer playing it for touge anyway.
To be fair, PCars isnt the "worst". Almost all car games are like this if its unregulated. Try find a club.

Join the crap pcars club. It's no league but it's a great group of racers that has a lobby up everyday just about. I sugguest you check it out.

I would say it's very subjective.
I've had bad days in iRacing.

But my experience is that the online public lobbies in any racing game are bad.
Now I stick with organised leagues and I'm having fun, with good people and good racing.

Latest Posts

Back