The optimal Pedals for GT4 !?

Messages
591
Hi,

Current I'm work on a Pedal-Unit for my DFP Wheel & GT4.

The electrical / mecanical part isnt a problem, but I'm not a good designer :lol:
My creation's moost functional (not verry nice looking.)


Now I'm in search for nice Pedals or a Pedal-unit from a real Race-Car or Hot-Rod ...

Are here any people that can give me info, were I can buy such a thing ?


If my Pedal-Unit finished , I'm upload a construction plan 👍


Thank You


Laters
Werner

 
I can only really suggest a scrap yard for a real car's pedal unit.


good luck 👍

Your creations always amaze me.
 
Just go buy some aftermarket pedals off of a website for cars... You should be able to find a set that you like.
 
RaceMark has Wilwood clutch pedals for $50.

randys-racemart_1828_7022520


or

randys-racemart_1828_8350783


Try ebay. There are pedal assemblies from real cars on there starting around $5.
 
my friend drives using a set of pedal which cost 200 GBP!! They also have a clutch - they are metal and pretty sensitive - he plays Live For Speed quite seriously :)
 
Thank's parabellum

The RaceMark Pedal looks nice !

Today I found this :eek:


Laters
 

Attachments

  • Billet Aluminum Pedal.jpg
    Billet Aluminum Pedal.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 18
Back