The Over 20 Million Club!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHunters
  • 14 comments
  • 1,389 views
Messages
1,973
United States
Florida - USA
Messages
Flsurffisher
Checked the UCD this morning and still no cars that interest me. So, I'm sitting no over 16 million in the bank and my six bobs have a little over 7 million in their accts. For the first time I've reached over 20 million credits. Restarted playing back on about 4/7. So roughly 90 days to get over 20 million.

Who else is finally over that dreaded limit!?

That said there is probably also a point where you're going to max out and start losing money. Bobs maxed and your acct maxed. What will you do? Buy random cars just so the money doesn't go to waste or not worry about it?

Edit: I get the impression some aren't aware of this capability. You can have up to $20 mil and each Bob up to $20 mil so a total of $140 million combined.
 
Last edited:
i have 115 million between me and my bobs
just use remote racing and you will be swimming in money
 
what? Bobs have money? why did they not tell me!!?? :crazy:

But seriously what do you mean when you have money in your "bob accounts"?
 
I didn't know the bobs had such big wallets lol
i'm guessing they can hold 20mill to then, am i right ?
 
what? Bobs have money? why did they not tell me!!?? :crazy:

But seriously what do you mean when you have money in your "bob accounts"?

do remote races with them and they collect there own cash that you can transfer to your own drivers wallet
 
I didn't know the bobs had such big wallets lol
i'm guessing they can hold 20mill to then, am i right ?

no one has found the limit yet
but keep it around 20 mill cause any money over the 20 mill mark gets erased when you take his money
 
I think if I totalled my earnings I've made and spent about 215,000,000cr :P

edit: probably more, that's just from b-spec earnings
 
OP, yeh me too, dont know what to spend it on 20m in bank and bobs around 6m in there banks.
 
Reached 20 million and bought the Ford historic race car
 
I am half way there to the 20,000,000cr :D
 
:eek: I am going to try this immediately...

Edit: well maybe a nap first :sly:
 
I hit 20 million 2-3 days ago :D Got there from pure A-Spec grinding (not constant, though). I bought a 330 P4 with the money, but I backed up right before I did. I then decided to get the car some other time or from a ticket and copied the backed save to my PS3. I got the R92CP race car when It popped up in the UCD right after.

Still kinda regretted giving up the Ferrari, though..
 
Yep, been here a few times before, this time I bought the Mazda 787B. There's not many cars I want as I only race online in GT5, using the Recommended cars & shuffle racing.
 
I have 76,000,000 at the moment.

20 mil in my driver, and the rest in my b-spec'ers.
 
Back