The partial story of Wail Hung Lo

Parnelli Bone

www.gtcarreviews.com
Premium
United States
Columbia, MD.
Parnelli_Bones
Recently I was talking about one of my past characters, as the topic of the red Supra came up. As it turns out, this character was Wail Hung Lo, a somewhat destitute Chinese man who managed to earn some fame & fortune in the Gran Turismo 2. Sadly, I lost the memory card all his cars were on--I think it got left behind in a basement when I moved to the east coast, which means it's probably 3,000 miles away (if it's not in a garbage dump somewhere).

I was having a conversation here at GTP with LeGeNd-1, and the topic of the red Supra and the character who drove it, and it got me thinking. 💡 I don't have time to create an entire story like I did with Yuppy Scum in that other thread, but perhaps I could just put the journal entries down instead. These journal entries would have been made sometime back in 2004 and 2005, when I was fervently playing GT2 every single moment I had time to! Looking back, it's amazing they got written at all. I was going thru a bunch of **** at the time, dating this loser chick who turned out to be a backstabber of sorts, and also fell into some heavier drugs, which I got addicted to within a matter of weeks. All that's in the past, of course, but what's odd is nowadays I'm not nearly as creative with my gaming as I was back then. Anyways, here's the story of Wail Hung Lo.

As it turns out, I didn't start journal entries from the Sunday Cup, which is a shame. Instead, the journal started just as Wail was making his name to the virtual world. :D Partially, this is due to the fact that I've never lived in Asia, so I have no idea what day-to-day life is over there. All I know is what I've read in various books & magazines. So some of you may find these entries....a bit stereotypical. :indiff: And I hope nobody gets offended or anything. This is just entertainment, folks. :)

The journal entries shall be written in the Courier New font. Spelling mistakes will be included, because when I originally wrote these journal entries, I would often be very psyched-up to race. I didn't really care about my grammar. It's amazing that I wrote so much in the past...nowadays I hardly ever use a pen to write ANYTHING unless I'm at work...the computer has taken over all this. :indiff:

Along the way, there may be a few notations from me to further describe stuff, and I'll write these in the regular font with blue text.

So without further ado, here's the partial story of Wail Hung Lo.
------------------------------------------------------------------

This one apparently starts just before I was about to do the GT Regionals. Like I said, I never wrote the Sunday Cup or other early races for this character, unfortunately.
[
1st entry: Living on Ramen Noodle Packs and Chinese food luch buffet specials, Wail Hung bought his 2nd car to enter the 3 Pacific GT2 national B races, winning at Midfield, Tahiti, and Laguna Seca.

This "2nd car" is the red Supra, I think. Although I didn't write this. I thought I had written all that stuff up, but apparently not. :(

2nd entry: finally came out of nearly a year in seclusion with his fanily, which had been observing Buddhist practices. He bought his mom an $80,000 (@ 620,000 yen) home staffed with a cook, asfd- (Chung-ree), bonzai gardener (Yung Tree), and an armed guard (Shoo-Tehm). The new house was located outside of Shanghai. He also won her a Mugen Accord Wagon, which she never drove. Today, He would attempt to finish up the Pacifiic regionals. He had placed 2nd at Seattle last time. This time, he though he might try something new. H The Honda S2000 caught his eye pretty good, and he bought a yellow one. Goodbye anti-materialism doctrines....

His car was blue w/Enkei wheels, Stage 3 tuning w/racing asp (370 HP@9,000), and street tranny with all appropriate parts xcept the carbon drive shaft. He also had the car (can't read word) with sports car tires at Midfield, but these were upgraded to a medium/hard combo at Seattle_

Notice how it says he "bought a yellow S2000"...and then a few seconds later I describe the car as "blue". Oh my lord...

The S2000 lost at Midfield, (MotorHead plased 1st) possibly due to brakes or tires. Wail did not need to win this race to take season championships. but he did make GTU record (1:18)

SEATTLE. A close-ratio gearbox was used, + twin clutch and mid-weight flywheel. The car was raised to 123 mm (118 rear) for better manuerability over the mutitude of curbs, and the rear brakes softend from 11 to 7. The front brakes were left at 4. The light car stopped too quickly - leaving Wail at a crawl when he only needed to be at a monentum. The LSD was softened considerably (6/20/14) And froht da dampers were softend from 6 and 7 to 3 and 4. Upon one last run, the Decel setting on the LSD was se doubled ( less tuckin) and the rear camber lowerd from 2.3 to 1.5 (better traction up the stair case).

He Won! This race became famously known in Seattle news as the "blue race". All cars in this one happened to be blue! dang I wish I still had this memory card Even Ray Gunn's '98 Macaar '99 Nissan 300ZX was purple. The race was not easy, the Honda was lighter than others, but also more difficult to control as it bounced around

Laguna Seca- Back in California, The S 2000 was now equipped w/ street transmission, but this was changed back to closer gears. Car lowered, stronger brakes and dampres, more initial power on the LSD unit (16/20/23), more camber on the rear wheels (2.5). The Honda was a bit too tempermental at this track, too. Perhaps the Medium grade front tires should have been changed to hard - tuck in became the S2000 main enemy here. Good news was that Wail Hung won the Pacific regionals, was eligable for the World Cup, Normal Awareless! races, and the Trail Mountain aduo enduro.

Yikes! That's the first few entries. Warts and all!!! :ouch::embarassed:

Note--towards the end, it says he won the chance to do the World Cup, "Awareness/Normal" races, and Trail Mountain enduro. I used to have a system....if a driver won the Regionals, it opened the way to other events. The "Awareness" races were really Arcade-disc races. They were supposed to be done for charity, rather than money, to bring "awareness" to the world community. :yuck:

I also used the term "tuck-in", which is what happens when you steer too hard, and the front-end of a car "tucks into" the inside of the turn with too much force.

Last edited:
Aw, it's crap man! :yuck: But I'll type the rest anyways once I get home. It's kinda interesting. I thought it had a bit more depth.

Okay, I thought I would bring this back, since I know I'll have at least one reader! ;) Check it out, I'm re-starting this thread again almost exactly a year after starting it. Spooky, man!

These are more journal entries for Wail Hung. There aren't many entries for him so this isn't going to be a huge project.

My journals were written frantically (pen flying!) by hand in between races, and I frequently made spelling errors, grammatical errors, et cetera. But I'm doing things differently for today's post. 💡 Instead of including the mis-spelled words as I type today, I've decided to spell them correctly now. Any corrections will be done in red ink. I'll also type words that were missing from the original stories in red ink where appropriate, so the story flows and makes more sense.

Again, I would have written these sometime in 2004 or 2005. I'll post up other journals for other drivers as well, each of them gets more and more involved.

To recap, Wail has just won the Regionals, and is now about to take on the GT World Cup. I never wrote up his Sunday Cup, GT National races, etc., so that's why the first entry starts with the GT Regionals.

Wail Hung had been a poor guy from China, a minimalist who followed Buddhism practices. Somehow he got involved in racing, but I forget exactly what was supposed to happen. His wins at the GT Regionals obviously made him very, very rich, since he sold all those prize cars. I'll never forget that day when he went from having a few credits in the bank to hundreds of thousands! All from a car which originally cost less than $10,000! Even though GT2 is just a game, this was really an awesome feeling to all a sudden have all this virtual money.

He shared this money with his mother. They got a new house, hired a guard, a gardener, and a cook, but she burned through the money faster than was supposed to happen, so that now there was "just" 69,000 cr. left.

At the beginning, Wail is coming out of a reclusive period. I didn't do as many races with Wail back in the day, so sometimes when he raced, I pretended his absenses were due to his way of life (rather than me not getting into his charcter!)

So enjoy!

..Or barf, or whatever reading this makes you wanna do, lol).

Out from nowhere, Wail Hung finally bought a computer and answered a year-old email and public request to race again. The World Series wanted him! And he only had $69,000 in the bank. Money went a long long way in the 3rd World, but finally his mother's spending was being Questioned.

Unfortunately, an earthquake shut down Shanghai airport, leaving Wail n stranded.

How about that? I wrote up a journal entry even though I didn't even do the race! Fortunately, there are more entries...

Day 45 - the most elusive character of all was finally getting what he visualized- a chance to race the Trail Mountain Enduro!

His family lived frugally enuff (enough), but money was running low and Wail didn't consider his career to be over yet (tho most of the world did. There were just some rumors on the internet claiming he had died in a car crush, heroin overdose, you name it)

The car he really wanted to race here was the trusty '93 Supra Turbo. By rules, the car could only be equipped with permanent engine mods - which took the car's power to 248 @ 5,800 rpm with 255 @ 3,100 - tho the torque carve curve remained here up to 5,000.

He used a sport suspension (all dampers at 3) 3.0 front camber and 2.0 rear, street tires and brake pads, stre bal Brake balance set at 8 and 14, close-ratio gears (tho he could have used super close if he had bought it) Single-plate clutch, carb. shaft, sport flywheel, anl and finally a 1.5 differential.

In the 1st 2 or 3 laps, he spun. The car had been set up with 3 degrees of camber on the front tires and none in the back, and for the race it had 2 degrees rear. Wail wasn't used to this anl and he spun but got the hang of it and won the race.

1. Wail Hung / 1993 Toyota Supra Turbo / FR

2. Chip Offdabloc / 1999 Toyota Celica M.S. / FF

3. Cal Inn AlKarz / 1999 Fiat Barchetta / FF

4. Arno Badeheer / 1999 Peugeot 306 S16 / FF

5. Richard Pitty / Ford Focus Ghia 2.0 Zetec / FF

6. Hans Me'aFork / Volkswagen Golf GTi 1.8 / FF

---------------------------------------------------

This next story eventually takes us to the GT World Cup for the 2nd time, and I eventually finished it, but before the World Cup, there was the Apricot Hill Endurance race. ;)

I had a bunch of rules about how to progess thru GT2, one of them apparently was to finish up the GT Regionals, but also the TM and Apricot Hill endurances...

Wail Hung

b4 Before the GT World Cup could be attempted, one had to win the Apricot Hill and Trail Mountain enduros, not that Wail was complaining ... he had been waiting 4 it.

He had been meditating on it. For his car he chose the Nismo 270R. He used street tranny parts + single plate clutch and S/R mid weight flywheel.

This particular event would be now a pound to power event, which meant no engine mods that would possibly take a car below 9.68! Permanent mods were allowed, but computer and other such agget gadgets would not for Wail's Nismo.

Dampers set at 5 and 2, camber at 4.3 degrees and, 1.0, and the ride height tou lowered to just 120 and 119 mm. He used sports tires.

Parnelli Bone's GT40 would not be allowed for this pound to power event at Apricot Hill.

LSD was set soft: 6-12-35, for locking b4 turns but not thru them so much. He used racing brakes + controller set at 16 and 12. The ride height was changed to 118 mm (front} and 121 rear b4 the race.

This Pound 2 Power thing turned out to be quite the trick. Software Engineer Maxx Imum led the pack in his Acura NSX, and Wail only challenged him a few times after finally getting far ahead of Skid Marxx. Both leaders pitted on lap 13. At this point,

1. Wail Hung / '99 Nismo 270R / FR / 280 horsepower/ 2,513 pounds

2. Maxx Emum / '99 Acura NSX type S zero / MR / 289 / 2,799

3. Skid Marx / '96 Corvette Grandsport / 336 / 3,298

4. Ron Away / '99 Mitsubishi Lancer VI GSR / 4WD

5. Anita 🤬 / '98 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK / 4WD

6. Sheik Itupp / '94 BMW 840 Ci / FR / 293 / 3,716

I had a thought there at the end which I never finished...which is why it just goes "At this point" at the end, and it just hangs there.

I'll write up more tomorrow (or whever I get the inspiration). Like I said, there isn't much to Wail Hung's story, though. 💡

Last edited:
FINALLY!!! :D

That's quite fast tho, going straight to World Cup from the Regionals. I assume you've done the Special Events as well but forgot to wrote them down.

Cool journal back in 2004 I still played GT2 as well, I might play again considering GT5 is around the corner play it to pass the time xD. Did Wail have any other cars by any chance?

Cool journal back in 2004 I still played GT2 as well, I might play again considering GT5 is around the corner play it to pass the time xD. Did Wail have any other cars by any chance?

Well I know for a fact he had his '93 Supra. He had some other car perhaps to start the Sunday Cup, as well, but I don't remember which one this was. He had a Honda S2000 and a Nismo 270R. I think he was just getting into Skylines when I lost his memory card. :(

Last edited:
I read your post before you finished it yesterday lol. That's why it seems rushed.

Another great read as usual. Not as refined as Graham's story obviously, but nonetheless I'm enjoying this 'scrapbook' style of writing. It's hard to explain, but I can get a better feel for what you're thinking when you're writing these journal entries.

Keep it coming 👍

I read your post before you finished it yesterday lol. That's why it seems rushed.

Another great read as usual. Not as refined as Graham's story obviously, but nonetheless I'm enjoying this 'scrapbook' style of writing. It's hard to explain, but I can get a better feel for what you're thinking when you're writing these journal entries.

Keep it coming 👍

Thanks man, I will. I especially like the fact that I used to document my thought process for tuning, as well. I would do some testing, make a tweak or 2, but I wouldn't just blow it off in the journal; I would write EVERYTHING down, or almost everything.

I censored a couple words in the story btw! :lol: I should know better. :guilty:

Spot on! That thought process part is what made this journal appealing to me.

I didn't notice the censored words though, so it must be nothing major. Of course, the best is still Graham down****ting :lol::lol:

Very cool to find this bit of old glory PB, I mean this had been waiting 6 years for a proper write-up, and it gets one for us all. Love the people's names too.

This is the last journal entry for Wail Hung Lo I'm afraid. :( But good news. I did start another character after losing Wail's card. His story shall also be added to this thread later on.

Wail Hung won b the A and I-B convertible cup series in a Honda S2000 - but had to enter a brand-new car with stock parts in the A-liscense race @ Tahiti Road since permanent mods put the car's 4 cylinder past the 246 hp limit.

That's it for Wail, I'm afraid! :lol: I coulda sworn there was more, but unless I find a journal that's been lost for awhile, that's the end of his story.

Look at it this way, though. He was supposed to be this guy who's like the stereotypical Buddhist. I don't know much about Buddhism, but I do know one of its main aspects seems to be a minimalistic approach to life, rather than a materialistic one. Therefore, we can say Wail Hung got a taste of the world, got a taste of money, didn't like it. Perhaps he's become a subsistence farmer instead of a race driver, his red Supra now retired in the pasture.

-----------------------------------------------------

Now starts the story of Chu Sum-Gum. With Chu, I started the journal right from the Sunday Cup, just as it should be.

Since I lost Wail's memory card when I moved from the state of Oregon to Maryland, this would put this entry sometime in the spring of 2005. I moved in April of 2005, which makes it possible I would have started Chu's game in either April or May of that year.

Early on, I mention a guy named "Donald Rump", as a play on American billionaire Donald Trump. In my fantasy, I.M. Reechasheet was the one who started the Gran Turismo organization (GT1), but became too feeble-minded or something. Donald then took over, expanding Gran Turismo's contracting to include more tracks, more car licensing, and more drivers.

Journal Entry #154
Chu Sum-Gum
Sunday Cup

well the news was official: Wail Hung had disappeared. Several months b4 Donald Rump and Gran Turismo unlimited released an offcial statement about the matter, which was:

"
we don't know where he is, but he is Chinese, so lots of things could have happened to him".

Tho this statement from Donald offended a lot of asians, it at least brought attention to the matter. Was he kidnapped? Had he been killed by his government? Was he simply wealthy enuff to have retired? Lord knows he had vanished on occasion, only to be found @ home with his mom in Beijing, but with a translator she even managed to explain words similar to Donald's (without the nationalist slur). Nobody knew what
(...I never finished this thought, whatever it was)..

Well, life goes on, and 'Ricer Roni" now had a new teamate named Choo sum-Gum, a Korean driver who had made it thru GT2's sponsored driver schedule. The South Korean driver was similar to Wail in one respect: He was simply a race driver - poor and there was nothing interesting about him the tabloids could immediately cook up.

If I may interrupt for a sec here. I had another Asian character named Ricer Roni, a female. Here in America, we have a dinner called "Rice-a-Roni", which is basically like buying flavored rice in a box. I thought her name was a clever play on this. :)

Also, just at the end of that paragraph I mentioned tabloids. This will be a common theme with these journal entries, since becoming a famous race driver in the Gran Turismo series also meant having to deal with all the bad parts of fame. Drink a little too much or give somebody the middle finger off-track? The tabloids would find out about it. ALL my characters had these embarassing moments printed up, as we shall see. Choo Sum-Gum, since he was another humble man, was supposed to be exempt from all this because he was another low-key sort of guy.

Tahiti - Choo had raced here b4, tho not 4 (for)Kia, not Gran Turismo. He got Money was tight, but he managed 2 find a '91 Skyline GTS 25 type S for $4,700 or so and EZly 1 (easily won)the race here.

High Speed Ring - the 35 year old Korean was greeted warmly here...after all, Japan had a better relation with S. Korea than Wail's China. The GTS was equipped with sports muffler, ROM computer, and had GT Stage 1 weight reduction. It now had 201 hp @ 6,500 rpms.

On the trax it was a different story: Alonzo Ikanmakadyme slammed Choo in turn 3, followed by fellow Korean driver Doo-Cha-Bheg in a Nissan Silvia K's 2000cc. But Choo won here.

At Red Rock Valley in America, Choo was barely noticed at all, much more attention was given to rockstar David Lee Broth in a '98 Ford Mustang GT and starving model Kathy Mireland, both who proved to 2B (to be)terrible drivers. David came in last place, but fans still ate it up when he performed "****** Woman" a capella.

If you don't know, David Lee Broth is a play on David Lee Roth, who was from Van Halen's original line up. Van Halen did a remake of Roy Orbison's "Pretty Woman". My David, on the other hand (David Lee Broth) sang...an alternate version of this with a word that rhymes with "pretty", but we can't read it here because the swear filter caught it! :lol: I'll let you use your imagination.

----------------------------------------------------

Journal Entry #156
Chu Sum-Gum
Clubman Series

Donald Rump's camera crews began official filming of the Gran Turismo Reality Show that summer in Europe, unfortunately 4 them the only driver there was Korean Chu Sum-Gum in Grindelwald, Switzerland.

Chu barely spoke any English; sh had no idea why camera re crews followed him round the pits as he prepared his car. He even went into his nearby suite with crews following - The camera crews were thinking they could catch him with a half naked chick or making a call to Communists, but Chu merely invited them in, 4 then started to brew some green tea and boil rice.

He slayed at the track. The '91 Skyline type S slithered thru the track with nary a puff of smoke, and he got a couple nice drifts in the uphill turn 2 and haipin @ at the end of the back straight. 2nd place Stephan Owyt almost caught him @ the end.....

Rome - Chu managed to find a group of Korean tourists (all with expensive Nikon cameras and Canon cameras of course) who could speak some English, and asked them why these cameras were following all around?

Tourist: "He say why forrow?" (follow)

Cameraman: "We're filming a documentary on race drivers".

Tourist: " Ohhh, docrumentaly (tourist speaks to Chu now)...Chu...sin son che a la dee".

Chu: "Sin son lee a la chin de a...pa see la pa la".

Tourist: " He say..beautiful...ah...come, I make tea".

This was to the cameraman's disgust! It was his 3rd cup of the day so far.

At the track, a fellow Korean lady, Khum-Stanye Panteez, fo exchanged pleasantries b4 the race, but then fought him in her Nissan Skyline Vspec II. They battled neck on neck in Lap 1.

A replay film was documented. (This means I saved the replay). He got ahead after slyly and getting by her at the end of the back stretch. Also, managed 2 finish all golds @ B-license tests.

-----------------------------------------------------

Journal Entry #157
FR Challenge
'91 Skyline GTS

GT camera crews were bored. Not only was their subject, Chu Sum-Gum a total bore (but extremely "polite"), he but nobody else was currently racing anywhere in the world. Donald ordered them to follow poor Chu to Canada for filming @ Route 5 (FR Series) and they had to go...they were being hella paid, after all. But there was simply no footage!

This guy was such a bore. "hey, why don't we film shots of the race itself?" thought a genius. Too bad...the crew's equipment just wasn't suitable for high speed outdoor filming - they had what basically amounted to VHS equipment for that "Reality TV" feel - roo

They spent the nite entertaining themselves @ the nearby "herbal refreshments" bar...

Dang, I never wrote up the FR series race. A bit of a story around it, though.

Last edited:
Aw it's over? Man, it was a nice little story. I'm glad there'll be another one though. 👍

Aw thanks. :) I especially like the little conversation between Chu, the Korean tourist, and the GT reality cameraman. I busted out laughing at that point, I forgot all about that. :lol:

Hee hee, nice bump. I'll see if I can find that journal. I'm curious myself, too what happens next.

By the time I got to Choo Sum Gum (spring-summer of 2005) one of the cool things is I started really making my journals organized...numbering them and then cataloging their order on a seperate page (kinda like an index) which makes it so much easier to find each character.

Last edited:
Huh...You know, thinking about it I started my first GT and GT2 race files with a Red Supra Turbo...Freaky. Also, nice to see you writing again Bones!

I'm not actually writing this stuff. This is stuff I wrote like 6 years ago. It's a bunch of journal entries. Nice to know others had their own expriences with that red Supra, too. 👍

Journal entry # 162
GT Pacific Nationals
Car: '97 Subaru Vivio RX-R

with all the money the asians had (over $90,000), Choo Sum Ghum had plenty of money to fix ^ a '97 Subaru Vivio RX-R and enter it in the amatur Pacifics.

The 4-cylinder engine was loaded withe all the goods: computer, balancing, port/polish, stage 1 turbo + racing parts (122@7,200) He won at Midfield.

Tahiti = Now in tahiti, Choo was mystified. Where were the camera crews? Oh. well.

Now his car could legally be entered w/Stage 2 turbo (177 hp) and still did not need the racing tranny. He could even take the famous "chapel corner" at 67 mph!

Again he won the race, few Jean-Luc Panty's Peugeot 106 following at a .931 seconds in 2nd place.

Some of the journal entries (like the ones above) weren't very inspired! I started talking about the camera/papparrazi bit, got bored with it, and simply decided I'll just make notes about the race itself. Lol.

Laguna Seca = The Subie had a hard time here but still won. With this power, brake response is poor and understeer high.

The other drivers in this race included Alecia Myhaus, a bank loan officer driving a purple ford Puma 1.7i, Frank N. Beenz, a British night club promoter in a ford Focus Ghia 2.0i Zetec, Maddy T. World, an unemployed Irish woman rumored to have been a terrorist, Huge E. Rechshun, a porn star in a '99 Dodge Neon, and Phillip M'Karr, a gas station attendant in a Dodge Avenger.

All without snickered at Chu ??? he busted them

That last sentence doesn't make any sense. :confused: And as usual, I didn't bother to finish it.

Journal Entry 163
Kei Car Series

The '97 Subaru Vivio at the most could crank out to 71 hp in the Keicar races. He won Rome Short even tho he got bumped to 5th place in the L-turn on lap 2.

Seattle Short the Subaru just couldn't catch leeder Chop Myweeni

Tahiti = on lap 2, Chu got ahead of new Habib Fathun's Suzuki Kei Van on lap 2 up the hill, but clipped the chapel wall - and wound up leaving that corner at 52 mph. He still had a great leed, but Habib got inside of the Vivio in the last turn.

Hmmm.. Now THAT is interesting. Nowadays (GT5) what I usually do is race the same track/event over and over until I win. I'll win that, and move to the next track. Apparently, what I used to do is do each 2-lap race as literally a win or lose sort of event. In other words, if I won a race, great, If I lost the next race, I would not do it again. Instead, I'd move on to the next character.

Some of you may not care about this, but I find it interesting!

Journal Entry #175:
Euro Amateur Nationals
Car: '98 Subaru Pleo RS

Chu Sum Gum raced his new Subaru Pleo RS against in the Euro Amateurs - The car displayed mad understeer and needed xtra brake time - hence his 2nd place loss @ Rome. Deep forest & Trail mountain were both wins - but he had 2 fite (fight) for them.

Journal Entry 177
Euro Amateur Nationals

Chu Sum Gum lost the 2nd & third race @ the Euro Amateurs, this time in his '97 Subaru Vivio RX-R. The race @ Rome Short was rated @ 177 hp, and again the car could only maxe (make 122 w/Stage 1 turbo. He had won Trail Mountain b4, but this time a savvy Taylor Mayde got by him in her baby blue Mini in the turn at the top of the hill.

...That's all for that journal. I may have another one hiding some where with some Chu Sum Gum, but I'll have to find it.

I'm going to ask you guys which journal (if any) you want me to type up next. I have several and I can't choose between them. :indiff: Vote for one of the following. All of these should be more ..interesting, sometimes more extensive, than Wail and Choo's stories. Meth Hed, Soccer Mom, Princess, and 2 Short will probably all get more full write-ups in the future. The characters below can just go with the journal entries...

Vanilla Rice (American rap star or something. His journals might require some censorship so I don't massively destroy AUP rules).

Ricer Roni (another Asian driver, teamed up with Wail and Choo)

Herr E. Koch (German former F1 driver, I think)

Fur Burger (Herr E. Koch's wife)

Baby Phat (she doesn't have much of a tale.

Butt Slut (might be too....uh....dirty for GTP. Heavy censorship might be needed)

Beer Slut (ditto)

Hippy Witch (fomer anarchist hippy protestor chick :lol:)

Black Suga ("my baby mama" type, she doesn't have many entries)

Last edited:
Not sure where I'd have to look to read about Meth Hed, Soccer Mom, and 2 Short, but I'd be happy to hear more of the Princess/Graham Wellington story!

But if you're asking which journals (boy you had a colorful imagination back in the day!) I'll just pick Vanilla Rice first to see how you get around the AUP.:D

Not sure where I'd have to look to read about Meth Hed, Soccer Mom, and 2 Short, but I'd be happy to hear more of the Princess/Graham Wellington story!

The others aren't written yet. I'm thinking of starting Meth Hed right after finishing Yuppy Scum / Rome.

2 Short was my first ever character, pre-GT1, way back in my Ford Racing days. He's like this ghetto rap star. And Meth Hed followed shortly thereafter. He's this all-American type. A former drug addict now following the ways of the Lord. His story will wind up being quite funny. :)

But if you're asking which journals (boy you had a colorful imagination back in the day!) I'll just pick Vanilla Rice first to see how you get around the AUP.:D

Okay. I've tallied your vote.

Latest Posts

Back