The Perfect Car List For a Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tsukishima
  • 7 comments
  • 1,085 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, a random array of cars from existing video games,top gear and google... fair enough. you got the el camino, how about the ca... uh.. tru... uh... vehicle that the el camino ripped off, the ford ranchero. make it a '71 for some real kick-assery. and lets not forget the bronco and k5 blazer. we also need a flux capacitor upgrade for the delorean. and hover conversion. one last car, the lamborgatti fastorossa.
 
At the most basic level, the "perfect" list would have a good mix of all kinds of different cars (from all periods of time) from all regions of the motoring world. Oh, and it has to please EVERYONE.

Sadly I don't see it happening any time soon, developers don't take 100% of all suggestions they are ever given, they choose the cars as they see fit for the game.
 
You need more Escorts, Cortinas, Capris, Subeam Lotus and more Diablos!
 
It's still a work in progress, I know that it has to please everyone, I have added cars that I hate/dislike, and I know that it can't be PERFECT, but I'm trying.:D
 
Soooo... I've made this list http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=374 ,it's still a work in progress and I'm accepting suggestions.
Why do we need a link to a thread you've made on another forum? Why can't you post the same list here?
Sorry if this is the wrong section, but the cars suggestions sub-forum only allows 1 car per thread, and I have 911 cars to suggest. :sly:
Then check to see if your suggestions are in the Suggestions/Cars forum already. Use "Like" on the ones you agree with. Make threads for the ones that are missing.

And this isn't GT6 related. The most appropriate place, should you create a thread with actual information in it, would be a general gaming forum like Console & PC Gaming, but even then it's just doing the same job as putting your vote behind the 911 cars you'd like in "a game" in the Suggestions/Cars forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back