the pink vitz

  • Thread starter Thread starter pat66
  • 27 comments
  • 1,997 views
Messages
547
Messages
Pat-S13
hey can i buy the pink vitz or u hace to win it cauz i want it so bad!!
but i dont want to do the vitz competition in beginner i think. They run so slow!!
And it will take me a lot fo time to win the right color except if its a championship.
thx
 
you either gotta win it, or use Mk's program to put it into your garage.
 
But, luckily, as far as I know everyone gets the Pink One from the Beginner FF series.
 
Yep, Im one of the lucky owners of a Pitz. But now that I really think about it, I never got any other colored Vitz... EVER :eek:
 
The Mighty Pink One must cherish you. I've gotten a how-can-I-say-ugly-without-offending-the-Vitz-gods orange/copper colored one, as well as my pink beauty.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
The Mighty Pink One must cherish you. I've gotten a how-can-I-say-ugly-without-offending-the-Vitz-gods orange/copper colored one, as well as my pink beauty.
Oh, that's just great! Now i'm going to have to see what your talking about!:(

Just when I thought may days with the Vitz were over, neon pulls me back in!:mad:

Damn you neon! :mad:


:lol: !
 
I have 2 Vitzs

And I made 2 hybrid ones :)
 
Very few cars can be described as cars on which the color pink fits well...the Vitz defies this generalization.
 
Yeah, I think I got mine from the beginner Vitz series, I think...All I remember is that I had it before the Professional Vitz Series.
 
Its 12:06 EAST and i just won my ass a pink vitz!
 
when my pitz won the vitz pro....i declared it best of the best :D

i got a lime green supra as well :)
 
Right on holmes. You're not cool until you have a Pitz, at least that's my philosophy.
 
Congrats MeM, I hope to see you riding in it very soon as well....:D
 
I must get one!!
wich is the best ff in begginer or vitz championsip race
 
Citz? Clear pitz? Well i wanna get some pics up. Im gonna start drifting in my pitz. But never save to keep it in mint condition
 
It drifts crazy with RWD and F1 tires.

Add some power
 
what is so great about this car? i never used it. do i need to win the vitz series race? because i pimped out one you can buy and i couldn't win a race.
 
If the Pink Vitz is a Pitz, and the Cyan Vitz is a Citz, what can we call my hybrid? I made it very shiny - so much so you can't tell the colour...

Shiny Vitz... Shiny Vitz... Hmmm... ;)
 
How is your hybrid Vitz?

mine runs pretty good
 
That pink Vitz(Pitz) reminds me of red clam chowder. I hate red clam chowder too.:yuck:
 
Originally posted by Famine
If the Pink Vitz is a Pitz, and the Cyan Vitz is a Citz, what can we call my hybrid? I made it very shiny - so much so you can't tell the colour...

Shiny Vitz... Shiny Vitz... Hmmm... ;)

Well done there Famine, I want to own a "Sitz" :p :p one day as well...Remember, only the first letter...:lol:
 
Back