- 1,478
This thread is kinda me thinking out loud to see what I can, or want to do and get some input from the peanut gallery.
Pretty much my Prelude is getting old and starting to show its age particularly in the body area. The car was wrecked and repaired by the previous owner. The repair was sub par, as the clearcoat is spiderwebbing on the rear quarter, and slowly chipping off on the drivers door. I am trying to convince my dad to paint the side of the car, seeing as how he is one of the best painters I have ever seen, as far as quality of work goes.
If I get it painted, I would like to do some other things as well. If the paint actually goes through I would want to find a Mugen replica whale tail type spoiler for the car that would get painted at the same time as the side of the car.
I also already bought a set of practically new stock sawblade wheels awhile back. I want to take the current blades off, polish them, and paint the inner faces of the wheel black. This will eventually get done, possibly a winter project. I need new lug nuts, but I want black ones, or something with a little color, something different.
And lastly, a little handling upgrade. I would like to get a strut brace for the trunk. Any input or discussion about this would be helpful, again this is just me thinking out loud and some, or all of this may not happen but again any input would be appreciated
Pretty much my Prelude is getting old and starting to show its age particularly in the body area. The car was wrecked and repaired by the previous owner. The repair was sub par, as the clearcoat is spiderwebbing on the rear quarter, and slowly chipping off on the drivers door. I am trying to convince my dad to paint the side of the car, seeing as how he is one of the best painters I have ever seen, as far as quality of work goes.
If I get it painted, I would like to do some other things as well. If the paint actually goes through I would want to find a Mugen replica whale tail type spoiler for the car that would get painted at the same time as the side of the car.
I also already bought a set of practically new stock sawblade wheels awhile back. I want to take the current blades off, polish them, and paint the inner faces of the wheel black. This will eventually get done, possibly a winter project. I need new lug nuts, but I want black ones, or something with a little color, something different.
And lastly, a little handling upgrade. I would like to get a strut brace for the trunk. Any input or discussion about this would be helpful, again this is just me thinking out loud and some, or all of this may not happen but again any input would be appreciated
Last edited: