The Race Information is Invalid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slicer_Bry
  • 5 comments
  • 972 views
Messages
22
Canada
Vancouver, B.C
Messages
Slicer_Bry
Right now I can't race anything off line. I was trying Novice, and there is no cars on the starting grid, tried several other races, seems to be less cars than normal and my car is missing. I hit start and I get a box saying "This race cannot be started. The race information is invalid."

WTF, can't do seasonal or Goodwood either

I did post this at the end of huge gripe thread :(
 
This is a known bug which happens periodically. Just restart the game and it should be fine
 
Yeah, it was abit of premature panic :) Tried it right after I posted, there was a Goodwood invite and it worked like normal,
 
Hello guys, I had the same problem, but the restart worked just fine. Now I am having another major problem, I entered the International B License and when I opened the first test it won´t load! the second and third tests open, but the game shows only a panoramic view of the circuit and the countdown, but nothing else!

I tried to restart the console, I even restore the PS3 data in safe mode and nothing!

I searched here, but no one mentioned this problem, or at least, I did not see it.

Please help fellow GT racers!

Eduardo
 
Back