The RamonesMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter NuclearWaste8
  • 3 comments
  • 546 views
Messages
21
Just wondered what you guys think of the Ramones

As many of you know all of the origonal ramones are dead and i was wondering what you think. Theie media image may have been undesirable but they were still "the Greatest punk band ever"

Discuss
 
They are a great Punk band, but not the greatest, that'd go to the Sex Pistols
 
Yeah, most would probably give the 'greatest punk band' title to the Sex Pistols, but I'd much rather listen to the Ramones. I can appreciate both bands, but I'm usually not too far from my 'All The Stuff (and More)' CD's...

Daddy's telling lies, baby's eating flies
Mommy's on pills, baby's got the chills
I'm friends with the president, I'm friends with the pope
We're all making fortunes selling daddy's dope


Awesome, makes me laugh every time I hear it. 👍
 
Back