The rear camera of my phone is blurry - Could anyone help?

Hungary
Bács-Kiskun
Hey there,

As the title says, the camera of my Lenovo A2010 isn't focusing properly, it only makes very blurry images. The front camera is fine. I already tried most of the suggestions, updated Android, tried to clean the camera after removing the rear, shaking the phone a bit, cleared the caches, installed a camera app (open camera), nothing solved the issue.

Here is an example how the pictures look like

IMG_20190309_214944.jpg

The camera options are all default.

Please, if you could help me, write any suggestions because I would like to share my drawings. :indiff:

Thank you in advance! :)

It could be the camera has difficulty focusing on the thin line, have you tried to take a picture of drawing with more color or thicker lines? Or it could be a lightning issue, trying taken it near a window (during the day) or turn on more lights in the room

Last edited:
It could be the camera has difficulty focusing on the small line, have you tried to take a picture of draw with more color or thicker lines? Or it could be a lightning issue, trying taken it near a window (during the day) or turn on more lights in the room
Thank you very much for your suggestions, I'll try them later! :cheers:

You could also check if you have a macro setting on your phone to see if it's enabled. It might be (as has been said) that it just can't focus on the thin lines, check if this is also happening with other images close up.

Tried all of your suggestions, no luck. :( The previous pictures I made of previous drawings were all fine, and they were also drawn with thin lines. Thank you for the suggestions though.

Back