The Redux of the reintroduction of GTP'S most infamous character and whatnot

• Thread starter miata13B
  • 15 comments
United States
2 smacks past uranus
Somebodyshootme
Yeah, everyone's favorite spam blogger has finally broken silence and decided to return.

Over the years I have had two long absences from GTP. A lot has changed over time on the GTP I remember and the GTP it is now. People's screen names have changed, some are no longer logging in.

To those that remember, I'm Alex (for those that knew me on a first name basis) better known for my late car that was totaled :-( many years ago. I miss many of my friends here an apologize that I have not been around.

After leaving the wonderful state that can't count higher then 15,863 or whatever that number was back in the 2000 election, I have been less involved on GTP due to job changes, work and oh yeah I have offspring now (that Is a real scary thought for those that remember me). Went through a separation, you know the normal stuff that occurs to those with no sense of humour...

To those that used to joke around back in the day, my memory is a little foggy, probably because of the booze or other devices. If you have changed screen names definitely drop a shout out to me ;-)...

Well, since we don't know each other, welcome back to GTP. :gtpflag:

Azura, wish you were around back in the dark ages of GTP, seems you would have enjoyed that time a lot :-)

GT5, I am sure over time We'll get to B's quite a bit ;-)

GTP had a "dark period" for a few weeks a few years ago.

We don't talk about it.

Welcome back! :gtpflag: Your username seems vaguely familiar, but maybe that's just me.

Welcome back, it's been a while!

Danny (ultrabeat) :cheers:

Welcome back, it's been a while!

Danny (ultrabeat) :cheers:
Haha Ultra :-) what is going on? Yeah been like 6/7 years or so. I see a lot has changed since my last departure. You know life happens. I am starting to figure out some peeps usernames now but some I just don't know yet.

Thanks for the welcome back beeblebrox - remember if there is anything bigger then my ego here I want it caught and shot now ;-)

Then convo it, cause I want to know when and what.

I've got a sneakin' suspicion I know what you're talking about.
Not for nothing dude, this is something you could have PM'd Azure about. With no regard to the topic of this thread you are sidelining it, next time just go ahead throw a PM down or start your own thread, no reason to threadjack mine.

Welcome back! :cheers:
Thanks Slash, sorry for the late response mate :)

That's why I said convo it.

We don't have PMs anymore, they're called Conversations now and are effectively private threads with a limited number of participants.

That's why I said convo it.

We don't have PMs anymore, they're called Conversations now and are effectively private threads with a limited number of participants.

Convo, PM ,whatever the "new" method is called it is something from the start you could have done instead of going into a thread and disregarding the Title or subject that was in place. A simple "hey man" would have just done fine with that post and I would not have nit-picked your post at all. That being stated, what was posted was not really a public statement that needed to be replied in this thread if you have interest in what Azure is talking about. You could of just "convo" Azure privately and asked about it.

Azure did not want to make it public and he has every right to that. The bottom line is you could have had that conversation privately then in this thread.

Back