The Rescale Project

Discussion in 'American Truck Simulator' started by Joey D, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Joey D

Joey D Premium

Looks like SCS listened to their fanbase when they said the US was just too small in scale. They have already started bumping it from the current 1:35 scale to 1:20 scale which is the same as ETS2. Here's a snippit of what else they are planning with this update.
    Unfortunately this mean we will have to wait longer for additional states but looking at the screenshots in the article they are already building the road network for New Mexico. I'm guessing it will be closer to the end of the year before we get any additional states, but I'm guessing a few trucks might be coming soon. Apparently the Volvo VNL 300 has been spied in a few of the shots so far.

Here's the snippit about the trucks too since it's in the comments section:
    Here's a link to the blog post: http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/06/the-rescale.html

2. GMHV8

GMHV8

I was having a read of this last night on their blog. Pretty excited about it, though it will take some months to complete. The wait will be worth it though.

3. Fallen_log

Fallen_log

The rescale was put into open beta a couple days ago. Just had my first look, and it looks amazing.

ryzno likes this.
  4. Joey D

Joey D Premium

I'm pretty pleased with the rescale, it seems more like America now since things are more spread out. I hope they release some new states in the next couple of months too, I'd love to be able to setup my shop in Utah.

GMHV8 and ryzno like this.
  5. GMHV8

GMHV8

Loving the game since rescale, it looks amazing. More vegetation, the moment you start driving on the highway you notice it is bigger. Scenery in alot of places has changed too.

TheNuvolari likes this.