The return of Seattle City Circuit, Hong Kong and City d'Aria

I definitely wanna see Pikes Peak in this game. We have Pikes Peak cars, so why not have that? I'd say paved and unpaved versions, and then add Sebastien Loeb's Peugeot 208 T16. I wanna give that beast a go!

Also, I wanna see Sonoma Raceway and perhaps even Thunderhill in the game! Chuckwalla Raceway! MORE CALIFORNIA! XD

I thought I saw some promo video footage showing cars driving across the Ronda bridge. Did I dream this?
Nope you were not dreaming, the launch party was held in Ronda and like many others I assumed that we'd have a Ronda circuit in the game but the nearest we have to Ronda is Ascari :(

The only thing that was made public at launch party interview was that Kaz stated the "custom course maker" would be laid out on the valley area below Ronda. I for one hope we get a real circuit through the town although if it's anything like other towns in the area then it's going to be hellishly tight and twisty :)

motorland aragon
philipp island
brno
donington
adelaide street circuit
sydney street circuit
interlagos
circuit gilles villeneuve
singapur (can be very interesting)
macau
dijon-prenois
watkins-glen
melbourne
zolder
ledenon
mugello
austin etc..
as they put shifter kart why not few awesome karting tracks that are existing...

Why make the Madrid street circuit, when we have a real circuit, JARAMA, this circuit was in de old times a F1 circuit and a GP 500 circuit.

Back