The "Ring" thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter stealthvic
  • 5 comments
  • 747 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
16
A little discussion thread about the famous Nurburngring track. What do you guys think?
I think it's safe to say it is one of the most impressive racing track ever seen in a video game. The dips, bumps, sand, hills and other cool features about this track make it seem SO realistic.
I was trying to beat my best time in a heavily modded M5 last night, during one of the long straightaways I punched the gas hitting 190mph+ while flying through the bumpy stretch, and managed to get one front tire to hit some sand. It sent me sliding all over the road for a half a mile! I don't think this was even possible in GT3, the physics automatically sent you straight to the barrier.
 
stealthvic
A little discussion thread about the famous Nurburngring track. What do you guys think?
I think it's safe to say it is one of the most impressive racing track ever seen in a video game. The dips, bumps, sand, hills and other cool features about this track make it seem SO realistic.
I was trying to beat my best time in a heavily modded M5 last night, during one of the long straightaways I punched the gas hitting 190mph+ while flying through the bumpy stretch, and managed to get one front tire to hit some sand. It sent me sliding all over the road for a half a mile! I don't think this was even possible in GT3, the physics automatically sent you straight to the barrier.

There are numerous threads on this allready, why are mods aproving all these threads by new members anyway? it's obvious you guys are not taking the time to search at all.
 
This is certainly the most famous course in the world
 
SaintKamus
There are numerous threads on this allready, why are mods aproving all these threads by new members anyway? it's obvious you guys are not taking the time to search at all.

👎 rude


Check on On-Line racing subs forum... There are many Nurburgring thread... so, you should check it out.

Thank you for the pointer for where to look!
 
We're approving these, because we're not infallible. You have no idea the amount of threads that the moderators have deleted before they show up.

We're trying, and as bad as it may seem to you, it could be so much worse.

Lighten up, and if you see a repeat thread, drop a PM to a moderator with a link to both thread. We'll clear it up.

Thanks,

AO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back