The Ring

  • Thread starter Thread starter TurboSmoke
  • 12 comments
  • 663 views
Messages
2,281
anyone seen this horror flick?

i watched it last night....pretty scary...tell me wot you fink...

it took me right to te end of the film to figure out why it was called 'The Ring'......okay, i'm slow..
 
It was okay. The horse on the ferry scene made me feel bad. When the girl came out of the TV near the end I had a hard time suspending disbelief. The look and feel of it, the dark grainyness, and the slowly unraveling story were good though.
 
Everyone I know who saw this said it was really creepy and scary, I didn't think it was scary at all, just another movie for me.
 
ya, i dont know what the big deal was with that movie,everyone was saying it was the scariest movie ever but i didnt even like it, it was too non-realistic.
 
Yeah I agree with Chris and 69dodge. Wasn't that bad of a movie, but wasn't that scary at all. Might have been a little scarier in the theater.
 
It was ok. I liked when the freaky chick came out of the tv and killed that guy.
 
Originally posted by Attila_Da_Hun
It was ok. I liked when the freaky chick came out of the tv and killed that guy.

yeah, thats about the only part that kinda made my sit back a little bit....if i was watchin tv and some freaky kid walked out of it id probably piss myself. but that was about the only part.

Oh yeah....if you havent seen the movie yet....dont read any of the above :SPOILERS: :lol:
 
I liked the movie, not scary just odd:odd:
 
Eh, I watched it with a bunch of friends. It had it's moments but it is literally filled with horror flick clichés (sp?) that have already been done.
 
I really like the Ring. It was one of the first original horror movies ive seen in a long time
 
well i saw it in the theater completely by myself. scared the **** out of me. but then i bought it. second time around on small screen it isnt so scary.
 
I liked The Ring. It wasn't really scary, more eerie, but still a good movie none the less.
 
Back