The rovers on fire!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holdenhsvgtsr
  • 13 comments
  • 779 views
Messages
9,089
Scotland
Scotland
this happened just down the road from me about an hour ago,i got their not long after it started,apprently the owner pulled up next to a garage and ran in asking for a fire extinguisher,he certainly would have needed more than that :lol: . owner seemed to have took it rather well as afterwards he was jokingly with that guys about it now needing a respray and valet.
97133901op5.jpg

78572375he2ab4.jpg

61229128tq1.jpg

63008129ov8.jpg

33487442jq4.jpg

49719147zk2.jpg

98963038yo6.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBdGpHMv1IM
 
Wonder how the hell that happend lol
 
Ouch!

At least it didn't happen to one in a nice colour.
 
One down, several hundred thousand to go.
 
OMG, that's got to be atleast £150 worth of damage!!
 
Never mind, I'm sure his Rover warranty will cover it....


whooops
 
I think the owner was joking about it because this was the type of thing he was praying for to happen as an excuse to get rid of / kill the damn thing! :lol:

Rovers, you just gotta love them! :lol:
 
I still think it's sad.

I must question you getting that close to the fire, though.
 
.....wow anyone bring the marshmallows.
 
Back