The Ruf CTR has a 3-Speed Gearbox.

• Thread starter Onikaze
  • 12 comments
First: Fast
Second: Too Fast
Third: Oh ****! We're all dead!

This was one of my favorite cars in GT4.

It is a living, breathing, snorting, monster in EPR.

The Nurburgring was my favorite track in GT4, an old, comforting, friend.

The Nurburgring is a thrill ride with the CTR in EPR.

Oh, I think it will take a long time for me to grow weary of this game.

80% Completion with Driving Revolution unlocks A-Class cars.

Someone said the DR was like GT4's license tests, except license tests only unlock a few cars, not every car in the game, and they require you to follow a line to beat a time, not match your speed to what the markers want, and choose your own line through them.

YOU can't even do X-link Kai with this game, can you?

If only Konami had put online components. We would've had quite a nice small team of racers, with epic battles.

Try a level 10 CTR on the 'Ring :D

If you don't change the gears, it bounces off of the rev-limiter on the Döttinger-Hohe (final straightaway)...at 204mph. :sly:

I absolutely hate DR... such an arcady way to improve your driving skills... but I'm a little sore because I cannot pass "Speedapolis"(Spelling?) level...

I layed DR because of the final drifting missions...which was worth it cause I get the R500.

And speaking of fast cars....

A lvl 10 R500 superlight is even faster!!! :crazy:
So fast that driving the nurb in stock gearing , I hit top speed so quickly I can't cope...

I also cannot drive it 100% around because I will surely crash...

Speediapolis took a few tries for me with the NSX-R slalom, had to get the hang of tossing the car into a high speed slide to nail the last series of gates.

Frustration is getting perfect on every one, and then missing the first of the last set, and getting perfect on the rest.

Adam West
YOU can't even do X-link Kai with this game, can you?

If only Konami had put online components. We would've had quite a nice small team of racers, with epic battles.

It's a shame that we can't race with anyone else online because there is no online at all...

Hey Onikaze, I've seen you on the GameFAQS GT4 board, though I've only posted once or twice there.

On topic, I love this car. I may set up the DFP and drive it today. I haven't played Enthusia in awhile.

THIS CAR IS REALLY A MONSTER IN THIS GAME...i love it nothing is better than tossing the ctr aroun tuskuba in TA ......plus it sounds killer

Back